Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

its probably been asked thousands of times

• 25-10-2012 10:05pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,289 ✭✭✭

but why are my contacts appearing 4 or 5 times in the list. very annoying.

somebody else was receiving texts from me last night also. checked all the 2 (or 10 in my case) names and the numbers were correct under the names.

it's a 4s and i only got it yesterday. iphone newcomer.

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 39,755 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gumbo

McSween wrote: »
    but why are my contacts appearing 4 or 5 times in the list. very annoying.

somebody else was receiving texts from me last night also. checked all the 2 (or 10 in my case) names and the numbers were correct under the names.

it's a 4s and i only got it yesterday. iphone newcomer.

Go to contacts and groups. See what are checked. You may have Facebook friends checked.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,289 ✭✭✭McSween

thanks for replying but the only options i have are via settings: 'mail, contacts, calendars' and when i click on that it says 'first name, last name...etc' but nothing about groups

going via the dial button, all i get is a list of them and the option to individually edit them. so i could manually delete them but i dont know what ones to delete, which one is the sim contact for instance??

Advertisement