Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

parking near odeon cinema point village?

Options
  • 25-10-2012 10:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,898 ✭✭✭

is there street parking outside odeon cinema at point village?
    i know there is a point village multi storey paid parking

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Their is plenty of free onstreet parking at evenings within a 5 minute walk

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,332 ✭✭✭Mr Simpson

Its €2 for 4 hours in the multistory if you go to the cinema, just get your ticket validated after your movie. Personally and this may be silly, but from past experience I wouldn't leave my car on the street around there in the evening.

• Registered Users Posts: 965 ✭✭✭CucaFace

MarkMc wrote: »
    Its €2 for 4 hours in the multistory if you go to the cinema, just get your ticket validated after your movie. Personally and this may be silly, but from past experience I wouldn't leave my car on the street around there in the evening.

I live just there beside the Gibson.

Honestly its fine to leave cars there in the evening time.

CucaFace wrote: »

I live just there beside the Gibson.

Honestly its fine to leave cars there in the evening time.

As I said, past experience has put me off. Its not a dig at the area at all. I'd just prefer to pay the €2 to put it in the carpark.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,937 ✭✭✭ballsymchugh

you could park in ringsend village/pigeonhouse road and walk across the east link bridge.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15 stalkerno2

I think there is a special offer this weekend and there is free parking all weekend. Can't find a link though to comfirm it.

• Registered Users Posts: 780 ✭✭✭jossnjuice

free parking for the week of Mid Term. heard it on Fm104.

jossnjuice wrote: »
    free parking for the week of Mid Term. heard it on Fm104.

Yep, just got it there

• Registered Users Posts: 1,881 ✭✭✭dceire

This free parking offer isn't on for this week by any chance is it? I've to head over there from 3 until late today and can't even pay for street parking because of the 3 hour maximum stay thing. Any suggestions?

dceire wrote: »
    This free parking offer isn't on for this week by any chance is it? I've to head over there from 3 until late today and can't even pay for street parking because of the 3 hour maximum stay thing. Any suggestions?

I replied to your PM there. I think its for the week, but you have to see a movie to get it. 4 hours free, afaik

• Advertisement
Advertisement