Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BF3: Rock And A Hard Place mission on Hard Mode. BEWARE

Options
  • 25-10-2012 11:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,619 ✭✭✭

I'm currently playing this on Hard, and it is by far the biggest nightmare ever. When I reach the area where the paratroopers arrive, if I die, I'm f**ked. Once I respawned and the lad I had to follow was at the other end of the level, standing still, and when I moved any further than him I was "leaving the battle area".

Another incident I died and respawned and all of my teammates were crouched in a straight line and not moving, nothing happened.
    One more was when I respawned, I ended up being at the exact same spot I was when I was shot and killed. So when I respawned, I died instantly. Like, dropped dead on the spot.

Did anyone else find this mission to be a glitchy pain in the arsé trying to progress through it? Serious practice is needed on my part but at the same time It's been easy enough for me up until this point.

Comments

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 10,518 Mod ✭✭✭✭5uspect

The campaign in BF3 is an awful, buggy, horrible mess.
    I'm surprised they even bothered to tack the campaign on in the first place.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭danniemcq

i still remember the horror of the single player mission where you had to sneak up on the guy and stab him, time after time after time i crept up to him and time after time i failed.

So then i ran full speed and it worked fine,

Advertisement