Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Surf Berbere

Options
  • 25-10-2012 11:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 176 ✭✭

Hi All

Was looking at escaping the xmas madness and cold goddam water by skiving off to Morocco. Want to take a few lessons when Im there to move me up a level or two. I see SurfMaroc but their a shade pricey at appox: €500 per week. I saw Surf Berbere's site. Anyone have any experience of them? The price is about 60% of SurfMaroc.

So, anyone stay there and how do you rate it?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 176 ✭✭leblanc

leblanc wrote: »
    Hi All

Was looking at escaping the xmas madness and cold goddam water by skiving off to Morocco. Want to take a few lessons when Im there to move me up a level or two. I see SurfMaroc but their a shade pricey at appox: €500 per week. I saw Surf Berbere's site. Anyone have any experience of them? The price is about 60% of SurfMaroc.

So, anyone stay there and how do you rate it?

PS.. also saw: Adventurekeys Surf Camp Taghazout however this looks like a glorified p*ss up disguised as a surf camp. Can do without that but again, anyone with experience I of the place I would appreciate your feedback

• Registered Users Posts: 3,987 ✭✭✭spaceHopper

Get in touch with Ben for Bens surf clinc he runs trips to Morocco - think of it this way spend 500 notes but in the longer term you will get more out of any surf trips

• Registered Users Posts: 1 daza87

Did you book with them as I'm looking to go surfing in Morocco too?

Also I came across this site (http://www.african-spirit.co.uk/morocco-surfing-adventures.asp) which I thought looked good, has anyone booked with them?

Nah.... heading to Famara in Lanzarote instead

• Registered Users Posts: 1,471 ✭✭✭Notch000

leblanc wrote: »
    Nah.... heading to Famara in Lanzarote instead

hope you have your flights booked already

• Advertisement

Sure do! Flights, car, digs & surf lessons.

Advertisement