Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

travel insurance

Options
  • 25-10-2012 11:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,022 ✭✭✭✭

How do people use for travel insurances?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 27 rover600

I just bought a policy from Allianz.
    The online quote seemed too good to be true so I foned them to make sure..quite a bit cheaper than all the rest.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,323 ✭✭✭Savman

Using AA currently.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,022 ✭✭✭✭cena

Savman wrote: »
    Using AA currently.

I went went these guys too. They seemed the cheapest

• Registered Users Posts: 25,438 ✭✭✭✭coylemj

cena wrote: »
    I went went these guys too. They seemed the cheapest

The 'cheapest' for what? There's travel insurance and there's travel insurance.

Some policies can explicitly include/exclude action sports like skiing, those that do include action sports may limit you to one ski trip a year. Some policies may only cover you for Europe and may charge more if you want medical cover for a trip to the US.

You need to know what you want and you need to set out what you're looking for when you ask for a quote, then when you compare a few quotes you can nominate company XXX as the 'cheapest' for a given package.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,022 ✭✭✭✭cena

coylemj wrote: »
    The 'cheapest' for what? There's travel insurance and there's travel insurance.

Some policies can explicitly include/exclude action sports like skiing, those that do include action sports may limit you to one ski trip a year.
    I won't be doing that in new york.

It suited what I needed it for

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,379 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

I payed 33 for axa

Advertisement