Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Musicians/songwriters wanted Laois

Options
  • 26-10-2012 9:26am
    Registered Users Posts: 30

Hi all,

Female singer (25) looking for musicians to form acoustic set/live rock band. Previously a classic/rock blues singer but open to new styles and suggestions with a view to gigging. Covers or originals. Been on the pub and rally scene over 10 years with recording experience too so looking for a project to sink my teeth into now I've moved to Laois.

Cheers

Laura :D

Comments

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 74 ✭✭matin

heya could you pm me your number im setting up something.you might be interested in.thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 30 Looshkin

Hi Matin, I'm hoping to do live music sets in the Portlaoise area. I see you're based in Carlow and tend to use backing tracks and karaoke.

Still searching! Portlaoise seems to have a great music scene but I dunno where all the musicians hide in the daylight hours... : /

i sent you a private message with my number.i want to get something goin asap so give me a text if your interested ,thanks

Still searching!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 46 Uzername

pm sent

pm sent

• Registered Users Posts: 39 markA1981

Pm sent

Advertisement