Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

5.5 month old sleeping on side

Options
  • 26-10-2012 11:38am
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Just wondering if anyone has any tips to stop my little one sleeping on herside. She is sleeping great but im up all night turning her all she turns her face into the mattress! HELP!!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,787 ✭✭✭edellc

A gro bag might help her to stop moving around

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

Can she roll over yet? If she can I'd leave her too it and sleep naturally the way she's comfortable.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,816 ✭✭✭Suucee

My lil one 6 months also sleeps on side in gro bag . Its just the way she is comfortable not much you can do. She can roll though so im not to worried and we have an angelcare movement monitor.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Francinegalvin

I have her in a gro bag too, she wont keep a blanket on so ive no choice. She can roll so maybe ill just leave her alone. Thanks alot for your replies im so greatful :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,235 ✭✭✭caspa307

my 9 month old always does this has done from about 4 months up used to worries us too, if she naps during the day in the cot watch her for a bit and you will see how she makes herself comfy, it can be as simple as rolling her shoulder makes her comfortable

• Advertisement

Caspa307 i wish she would nap in her cot!! She only naps on the sofa now, she goes crazy if i try to get her to nap anywhere else. It fine now but im back to work in two weeks, my mam will be watching her! My mam has a two year old foster child and i cant see him being happy with her hogging the sofa every day!!! Hopefully my mam can get her out of it!!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,300 ✭✭✭ceadaoin.

It's very dangerous to let young babies sleep on the sofa. I would try and get her out of that habit as soon as possible.

My little girl has slept on her side since she was born. It's just the way she is comfortable

I stay baside her the whole time, its my catch up on soaps time! If I need to leave the room I teansfer her to her chair, I would never leave her alone on the sofa!!!

Advertisement