Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mason Hayes Curran

Options
  • 26-10-2012 11:56am
    Registered Users Posts: 11

Hi all,

So I just have this quick question, does anyone know when does Summer Internship at Mason Hayes C. take place this year ?? Or is there an option for picking month you want to do it ?... of course taking into account that you´ll be offered a place !! :)

I have applied , sent in my cv and everything, but later on this week I came across a course that i would like to do and that takes place in months of July/August.

Do you thing if offered a place and it would clash with the other course they would be willing to compromise ?

Or are they doing internships during the month of June as well ??

I have tried to find out this info myself, but no luck.. can anyone advise ??!!!

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,456 ✭✭✭Jev/N

It tends to depend each year but generally it is in or around early June - early July and early July - early August.

They may be willing to provide some sort of a workaround depending on your situation and if attending a course. Best thing would be to mention it at interview stage (second round probably).

As regards acknowledgements, today is the closing date so it may be the case they are going to send them out next week.

• Registered Users Posts: 11 buyakasha

Hi Yes I did, few minutes after I sent it:

Dear Applicant,

Thank you for your application for the 2013 Summer Internship Programme. Applications will be assessed following the closing date on Friday 26th October and we will respond to your application following that date.

For all the latest news on careers, events and to find out what’s happening in MH&C we encourage you to visit our website www.mhc.ie, our MH&C Facebook page or MH&C LinkedIn page.

With kind regards,

SNIP.

--perhaps you should check your email again, see if you sent it to the correct address : intern@mhc.ie ...or it may be the case that if you sent it today then it was too late.

Hope that helps !! :)

colonel1 wrote: »
    It doesn't say anything on the site about it, but no harm in emailing them to ask I guess. I applied also, but I didn't receive an acknowledgement email. I was just wondering whether you had?

• Registered Users Posts: 11 buyakasha

Alright thanks a lot for your help!! I might wait and see if somebody else has a definite answer about this year and if not I will email them later on next week. :)
    Jev/N wrote: »
    It tends to depend each year but generally it is in or around early June - early July and early July - early August.

They may be willing to provide some sort of a workaround depending on your situation and if attending a course. Best thing would be to mention it at interview stage (second round probably).

As regards acknowledgements, today is the closing date so it may be the case they are going to send them out next week.

Advertisement