Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Old or broken plastic kennel wanted

• 26-10-2012 12:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 928 ✭✭✭

Hi all, strange request, i'm looking for old or broken plastic kennels, mainly the bottom half. I can collect in the Dublin area.

I have an elderly neighbour with 2 dogs, one of the dogs is getting on in years too. Both dogs have been sucessfully litter trained, as my neighbour is unable to get up regularly and quickly enough to let them out to go to the toilet. They are walked by my brother, mother and myself (we take turns) and I clean the litter tray every day for her. They are great company and security for her and she's often said 'she'd be in her grave if it wasn't for the pooches' :D

The older one is starting to stuggle getting over the edge of the current tray that we use, they are both medium/large dogs.

I think the bottom half of an old plastic kennel would be ideal, as the raised edges would prevent splashes, but the lowered bottom lip would allow easy access.

So if you have any unused lying around please let me know.

Advertisement