Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Bass player wanted Dublin

• 26-10-2012 12:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13

Bass player wanted Dublin to play with singer songwriter , drummer and guitar player. Influence, Rolling Stones, U2, Richard Thompson, Neil Young, Folksy but atmospheric, age 30 +

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 445 ✭✭viadah

Guy at this link, I'm on public service drugs tonight.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056732974

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 232 ✭✭Maguirearch

I am a Multi instrumentalist but singing is something I am not too confident about
    I might sing in the future I need training i that area myself...
    i am considering going out on the road on my own ...
    but I would prefer to be in a band or a two piece....
    I play
    Drums
    Bass
    Guitar

I am very much into that stuff u mentioned .....Do u like Zeppelin too ?

Dont worry that I am in cavan I am intending to move away ASAP and have no ties here what so ever ( I have lived in Dublin before not a big issue for me)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 232 ✭✭Maguirearch

I failed to mention I am hoping to and willing to learn as many instruments as I can...firstly Keyboards...and related devices....as soon as I get the money together

• Registered Users Posts: 13 segoviamusic

I sent you private messages

Advertisement