Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Restaurant Navan

Options
  • 26-10-2012 1:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭

I've got a 5 friends coming down to Navan next weekend and I want to bring them out somewhere nice to eat on Sat night. Where would ye recommend?
    I would usually go to the Loft but maybe I should try somewhere different. I now live up in Dublin so not great on knowing whats good restaurant-wise in Navan.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,343 ✭✭✭bladespin

Coppers and spices, the russell and Zucchinis are all good.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 400 ✭✭Rafa1977

bladespin wrote: »
    Coppers and spices, the russell and Zucchinis are all good.

Yeah Copper and spices for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,016 ✭✭✭✭vibe666

another vote for copper and spices here, can't go wrong (assuming they like indian food) as you would be hard pushed to find a better indian in ireland (imho). :)

there's also a deal on menupages today if anyone's interested: http://deals.menupages.ie/copperandspices

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭swimgal

Brilliant thanks so much! I haven't been there yet so it's a good excuse for me to try it out too! I'm a veggie so indian is always good for me too! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,359 ✭✭✭Access

+1 for Zucchinis.

• Advertisement
Advertisement