Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Update - Printing workshop 15th December

• 26-10-2012 1:21pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,319 ✭✭✭

Hi all. Quick note to say I have a few places left on the next printing workshop in RuaRed in Tallaght on Saturday 1st December. Details are at http://sineadmcdonald.com/workshops.html and you can email me at hello at sineadmcdonald dot com to book a place. Cost for the day is €30 inc. notes and 2x A3 prints.

(Note: the workshops are run on a not-for-profit basis and I have Mod permission to post :) )

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 500 ✭✭✭kevc2

sineadw wrote: »
    Hi all. Quick note to say I have a few places left on the next printing workshop in RuaRed in Tallaght on Saturday 1st December. Details are at http://sineadmcdonald.com/workshops.html and you can email me at hello at sineadmcdonald dot com to book a place. Cost for the day is €30 inc. notes and 2x A3 prints.

(Note: the workshops are run on a not-for-profit basis and I have Mod permission to post :) )

Just wondering if the 2 prints you come away with could be pictures you took yourself? If so I'd definitely be interested.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 586 ✭✭✭EyeBlinks

kevc2 wrote: »
    Just wondering if the 2 prints you come away with could be pictures you took yourself? If so I'd definitely be interested.

They are.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 500 ✭✭✭kevc2

Sweet! When do you reckon all the places will be filled?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 586 ✭✭✭EyeBlinks

kevc2 wrote: »
    Sweet! When do you reckon all the places will be filled?

I'd say it's based on the Harvey Norman principle, when they're gone they're gone .... :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,319 ✭✭✭sineadw

Yep, sorry - the prints are your own work. There are 6 places provisionally booked atm, with a maximum of 9 per class. Could be a week or could be gone tonight. If you're interested, fire me off an email i'll put you on the list :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 619 ✭✭✭Fitzerb

WOuld be very keen to take part

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,204 ✭✭✭Kenny_D

Email sent :)

Quick update: The workshop for the 1st booked out very quickly, so I've provisionally booked the room again for the 15th December.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,154 ✭✭✭dinneenp

Delighted that it's booked out. Otherwise I'd have been torn between going on a photowalk before the Boards photoblook launch and doing the course.
    Now I can wander around Dublin with thinking should I have done the course.
    any chance of running it outside of Dublin sometime?

@dineenp you can come on the 15th now ;)

I'd have no problem travelling. Is there somewhere with the same facilities though? - good computers/photoshop and access to a high end printer?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,154 ✭✭✭dinneenp

sineadw wrote: »
    @dineenp you can come on the 15th now ;)

I'd have no problem travelling. Is there somewhere with the same facilities though? - good computers/photoshop and access to a high end printer?

I'd like to but it's far a few the chances I get to go to Dublin. And Dec is a busy month for me.

I'll look into potential places in Galway. Can you PM me more details- amount of places, etc.

Advertisement