Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any experience with IQS (i Quit Smoking) in Galway or elsewhere?

Options
  • 26-10-2012 1:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi All,
    I would be interested to hear if anyone has had any experience with IQS (i Quit Smoking) in Galway or elsewhere?

Their Galway website is at: www.iqsmidwest.ie but I understand that it is a worldwide franchise and I cannot find any other recommendations outside of their own website.

I came across their name from someone who told me they managed to quit successfully with minimal cravings, stress, etc. I have tried a few times now with patches or inhalers. I am not interested in e-cigarettes and don't like the idea of Hypnosis. I have started on Allen Carrs book.

Is IQS the magic bullet it is made out to be? It costs a minimum of €400 for a first treatment. Their success rates with one treatment appear to be good according to their site. It doesn't take that long to spend €400 on a pack a day and I do want to quit with mimimum stress.

Thanks for your time.

Advertisement