Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Crab migration- Patrick st.

Options
  • 26-10-2012 2:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11,465 ✭✭✭✭

An explanations as to why one would stumble across such a scene on Panna on a Thursday night?
    225935.JPG
    225936.JPG

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35 mobitron

Bizarre. Escaped from fish stall in the English Market? They look a bit small for edible crabs though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,388 ✭✭✭gbee

It's a sign of severe weather coming our way, massive floods and storm surge. Be warned.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,278 ✭✭✭jArgHA

They're in for the jazz.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,399 ✭✭✭sozbox

First thing I thought of

• Registered Users Posts: 500 ✭✭✭Spindle

I for one welcome our new crab overlords :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,465 ✭✭✭✭cantdecide

jArgHA wrote: »
    They're in for the jazz.
    Spindle wrote: »
    I for one welcome our new crab overlords :D

LOL!

• Registered Users Posts: 49 dondonjordan

Probably fell out of some bjore's knickers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,449 ✭✭✭✭pwurple

Some students released a bag of crabs onto the street. Hilarious stuff, until those same students thought it was even funnier to run around standing on them and killing them.

Sickos.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

pwurple wrote: »
    Some students released a bag of crabs onto the street. Hilarious stuff, until those same students thought it was even funnier to run around standing on them and killing them.

Sickos.

Are you serious? That's awful.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,301 ✭✭✭Flesh Gorden

Sickos.

And how's that hilarious?

I've a hilarious game for you that we can play sometime

Darts: I throw, you catch

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,739 ✭✭✭✭minidazzler

Water type? that's OK....Bulbasaur, I choose you...

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭seamusmcspud

I heard there is a bout of crabs going around the UCC students... one of them might have just walked up the street before you wearing a mini-dress

• Registered Users Posts: 4,085 ✭✭✭meoklmrk91

Faith wrote: »

Are you serious? That's awful.

Yep, heard the same.

And how's that hilarious?

I've a hilarious game for you that we can play sometime

Darts: I throw, you catch

Sarcasm, I guess it doesn't translate well in text.

Obviously not hilarious.

Well myself and a mate went and found some Gardai and told them in some kind pious belief they might be able to help. By the time we walked from Brown Thomas to Daunt sq. and back, they'd disappeared. There was one (slightly flattened) casualty as far as I could see but what happened the rest of them is a mystery but as far as I could observe, it was no massacre, at least outside Brown Thomas.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,389 ✭✭✭Gamb!t

cantdecide wrote: »
    Well myself and a mate went and found some Gardai and told them in some kind pious belief they might be able to help. By the time we walked from Brown Thomas to Daunt sq. and back, they'd disappeared. There was one (slightly flattened) casualty as far as I could see but what happened the rest of them is a mystery but as far as I could observe, it was no massacre, at least outside Brown Thomas.
    They were saved thankfully.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭Milly33

Oh really i hope they didnt kill them...nasty asses

• Registered Users Posts: 757 ✭✭✭Laneyh

The manager of the comedy club in City Limits posted on Facebook that he bagged and rescued the crabs.

Although , I presume he realised them into the river so if they were not freshwater crabs dunno whether the poor things survived

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151320699177494&set=pb.531692493.-2207520000.1351425561&type=3&theater

Yeah, I saw that too. I doubt throwing the crabs into the Lee would do them any good.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,546 ✭✭✭kub

It depends on whereabouts, as far as I know the river is salty all the way up as far as the Mercy hospital.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,388 ✭✭✭gbee

Yeah, I saw that too. I doubt throwing the crabs into the Lee would do them any good.

So in a few months we will be searching the sewers for Giant Mutant Ninja Crabs :eek:

gbee wrote: »
    So in a few months we will be searching the sewers for Giant Mutant Ninja Crabs :eek:

No need when they'll be searching for us...

Advertisement