Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 13 League Season 15 - Main Thread/General Banter

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭Winston Payne

I'll be around this evening for Premiership games.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,225 ✭✭✭Amouar

I'm in Division 1 and my first game is agains't Tottenham but there no one with that team??
    Could the organizers double check this please?
    Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,207 ✭✭✭miralize

Amouar wrote: »
    I'm in Division 1 and my first game is agains't Tottenham but there no one with that team??
    Could the organizers double check this please?
    Thanks!
    See "Spurs". Gaughan2K11 has spurs...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,225 ✭✭✭Amouar

miralize wrote: »
    See "Spurs". Gaughan2K11 has spurs...

Thanks!

I've just added my next 3 opponents to my friends list in xbox and will be online tonight to play some games!

• Registered Users Posts: 442 ✭✭gotthebug

Be online for division 1 games anytime 2nite if any of my opponents on 2nite im barca

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,644 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

gotthebug wrote: »
    Be online for division 1 games anytime 2nite if any of my opponents on 2nite im barca

Yep, Im due to play you, already got me added, let me know whens good. Arsenal btw

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

Just to be safe, are the first set of 3 fixtures from the Premiership, the second set Championship and the third Division 1?

Thanks

It says at the top of the post which fixtures each set is for.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,959 ✭✭✭Liamalone

Axwell wrote: »

It says at the top of the post which fixtures each set is for.

Ok, must visit the opticians lol

Ta

• Registered Users Posts: 7,614 ✭✭✭Trampas

2 games and 2 defeats :(

Played my first game, got dominated but somehow managed to hold a draw, well at least Barca are out of the way now:P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭brianregan09

3 of the best in the league for sure think i've got one of them aswell this week

Played 2 out of my 3 games this week, 1 win 1 draw so far. Tried to add my 3rd opponent but he declined the friend request, hmm.

Sent FR's to my opponents.

Pudsy33, make room on your friends list chap. Ta

Not even in my first game and having trouble finding people to play games.

Additional Rules/Settings for league as online friendlies:

Xbox Live - Online Friendlies

Settings to use:

Half Length - 7 mins
    Game Speed - Normal
    Squad Type - Custom

Whoever is the home team is to host the game.

Results to be posted in the results thread - make sure to post all the information, the division , the teams and the scores every time. We haven't the time to be going checking up what division you are in.

Blocking the keeper kicking it out, passing around the back wasting time to run down the clock and any other unsporting behaviour is not allowed.

Any messing etc will not be tolerated and anyone doing so will be kicked. You are all playing long enough now to know the rules. You should have all read the rules sticky and given thanks at this stage, if you havent done so. If you cant agree on the score then theres a very simple solution, you both get kicked.

Game on!

Also, maybe put this in the rules topic... bit hard to find

• Registered Users Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭brianregan09

Ready for Fifa after that fifa like Arsenal Reading Game

• Registered Users Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭Winston Payne

Cheers brian, enjoyed our game. Bit strange the way that custom formations aren't available for the match but it's not a big deal really.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

miralize wrote: »
    Not even 24 hrs in and im already moaning about having trouble finding people to play games.

FYP..and have some patience

FYP..and have some patience

If having a salient comment regarding a major problem with this league is moaning, then yes.. i'm with you.

Okay one of my opponents for this week, Yapamillias, has been declining my xbox friend requests and hasnt even been on boards since he signed up for the league, also his team is A. Stanley so I cant see him going through with the league.

• Advertisement

Okay one of my opponents for this week, Yapamillias, has been declining my xbox friend requests and hasnt even been on boards since he signed up for the league, also his team is A. Stanley so I cant see him going through with the league.
    He was on line last nite and I messaged himsaying I would be round for the game and he never got back 2 me

• Registered Users Posts: 538 ✭✭✭Yapamillias

Was having trouble with boards and getting on...I would also like it if people sent a msg saying who they are...I get about 5-6 friend requests a day from random people asking to add me.

Of course Ill go through with the league, family engagement tonight, was playing clubs yesterday...but Ill be on tonight for a short while and tomorrow at some point. I usually play clubs from 8.30 - 12...so any other times are super for me.

Was having trouble with boards and getting on...I would also like it if people sent a msg saying who they are...I get about 5-6 friend requests a day from random people asking to add me.

Of course Ill go through with the league, family engagement tonight, was playing clubs yesterday...but Ill be on tonight for a short while and tomorrow at some point. I usually play clubs from 8.30 - 12...so any other times are super for me.

No bother man, wasnt sure whether it was a joke considering the team:P but you know, cant underestimate anyone. Should get on to play you soon enough

Be handy if I could play 2 remaining games 2nite as will be away till Sunday nite

• Registered Users Posts: 9,068 ✭✭✭Tipsy McSwagger

I honestly thought this wasn't going ahead. I will send a friend request to my first opponent in the morning.

Liamalone wrote: »
    Sent FR's to my opponents.

Pudsy33, make room on your friends list chap. Ta

No reply to msg I sent to Pudsy33 a few days ago, FL still full.

Serpheus not responding either despite being online, FR still sitting :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭jamescd

Anyone else experiencing the game suddenly freezing for both players ? Was playing against Lemlin when mine and his console froze at the same time. Played against Winston next and the exact same thing happened. Had to replay both games

• Registered Users Posts: 3,941 ✭✭✭osh

Nope, played two games and no problems

• Registered Users Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭jamescd

osh wrote: »
    Nope, played two games and no problems

I've played more than 200 games online at this stage (mostly Seasons and Ultimate Team) and it never happened once. Played two online friendlies and it happens twice in a row. Seriously weird

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,068 ✭✭✭Tipsy McSwagger

Liamalone wrote: »
    No reply to msg I sent to Pudsy33 a few days ago, FL still full.

Serpheusnot responding either despite being online, FR still sitting :(

I've accepted, PM me on here when you want to set a time to play. Tried friend request for veXual veXualie but it says that username doesn't exist.

Advertisement