Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 13 League Season 15 - Main Thread/General Banter

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,941 ✭✭✭osh

Goal of the season imo :D

Im down to play ya James il be round tomorow at some stage , also looking for City and Man U from week 3, week 1 para, week 2 Barcelona(pmed him twice the other night wen he was online and got no reply)

I seem to be playing you week 3 so will be on tomorrow too sometime

• Registered Users Posts: 344 ✭✭veXual

Im around this evening for any outstanding fixtures. Anyone heard from wisesmurf?

on now, have to play utd, city and chelsea in prem if anyone's about

• Registered Users Posts: 7,654 ✭✭✭Trampas

friend invites to all the people i am due to play this week

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,570 ✭✭✭TheGunns

Enjoying the league so far, some very good games. Slightly regretting my choice of team, Atletico dont seem to have the players to play the game Im used to playing. They seem a lot more average than I thought they had when I played with them before playing the league which has shown up some weaknesses. Falcao and Turan make up for some of the others with their ability to make a chance from anything.

I'll be on again this evening for any outstanding fixtures I have

• Registered Users Posts: 4,959 ✭✭✭Liamalone

veXual wrote: »
    I'll be on again this evening for any outstanding fixtures I have

I should be on after 8pm chap

• Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭JayzuzHowiye

I'm going to have to back out of this.

Tbh, format of adding people etc for games is too messy for my liking. If it were the same as Fifa 12 where an online league is already set up with fixtures I'd happily do it. I'm a lazy **** and I really just could not be arsed checking here, then adding people to play a game of ball.

Sorry for any inconvenience.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

I'm going to have to back out of this.

Tbh, format of adding people etc for games is too messy for my liking. If it were the same as Fifa 12 where an online league is already set up with fixtures I'd happily do it. I'm a lazy **** and I really just could not be arsed checking here, then adding people to play a game of ball.

Sorry for any inconvenience.

Thanks for letting me know.

All your results will go down as a 3-0 loss.

• Advertisement

anyone else having problems with the NAT? Mine seems to reset itself to restrictive each time I turn off the game and Ive tried all the fixes and only managed to get it open twice. Wasnt causing a problem being restrictive for the first few games but lately its causing connection problems in Online Friendlies, no other modes affected. Any ideas?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,225 ✭✭✭Amouar

Is I IE Taco Nips playing in the league? Four times I've added him and four times he's rejected.

I'm on now for any of my games.

Seems like He is not playing indeed.

Could the mod remove Him from the league and update the results with 3-0?

Thanks!

Looks like Ill have to pull out of the competition as my NAT has become a problem and Im not able to get a connection. Tried everything and nothing has worked. Was really enjoying the league until now. Apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Team: Atletico Madrid
    Division: Championship
    GT : UpstartCaesar3

• Registered Users Posts: 6,207 ✭✭✭miralize

Having trouble with my fixtures this week. Wisesmurf hasnt been on since Halloween & I've messaged Ix Deadmau5 a couple times about the games we have and i got no reply

I'll be around for my final gameweek 3 fixture tonight against Bayern. I won't be round until Sunday then, just a heads up.....

• Registered Users Posts: 4,959 ✭✭✭Liamalone

I have 3 games left to play:

JayzuzHowiye CheGueBarro - Zenit .. LEFT

TheGunns UpstartCaesar3 - Atletico Madrid .. LEFT

wisesmurf wisesmurf - Real Madrid..AWOL

:(:(

You play each team twice so you'll have some games again soon :)

Liamalone wrote: »
    I have 3 games left to play:

JayzuzHowiye CheGueBarro - Zenit .. LEFT

TheGunns UpstartCaesar3 - Atletico Madrid .. LEFT

wisesmurf wisesmurf - Real Madrid..AWOL

:(:(

9 Points for you this week so!

wisesmurf/wisesmurf (Real Madrid in the Championship) has been ejected from the league for not playing any games.

Joyce88/iE I Taco Nips (B. Dortmund in League 1) has been ejected from the league for not playing any games.

JayzuzHowiye/CheGueBarro (Zenit in the Championship) QUIT

TheGunns/UpstartCaesar3 (Atl. Madrid in the Championship) QUIT

All fixtures will go down as a 3-0 loss.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,207 ✭✭✭miralize

Mr Moon wrote: »
    wisesmurf/wisesmurf (Real Madrid in the Championship) has been ejected from the league for not playing any games.

Joyce88/iE I Taco Nips (B. Dortmund in League 1) has been ejected from the league for not playing any games.

JayzuzHowiye/CheGueBarro (Zenit in the Championship) QUIT

TheGunns/UpstartCaesar3 (Atl. Madrid in the Championship) QUIT

All fixtures will go down as a 3-0 loss.

Looks like I have 1 game this week then. I still have to play IX Deadmau5, not answering my messages.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭brianregan09

Sorry been busy most of the week still have Dufflecoatsunri and Tyranex to play

• Registered Users Posts: 7,654 ✭✭✭Trampas

lads,

i'll play my games tomorrow and sunday if you are around.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,068 ✭✭✭Tipsy McSwagger

Have to renew my gold account so will be back Monday if any one wants to play me.

Just looked at my fixtures seems i have City 3 times lol, So if City are around i can play this weekend and tomorow night , Same for Dufflecoatsunri have to play you two then I'm to date i think

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

Just looked at my fixtures seems i have City 3 times lol, So if City are around i can play this weekend and tomorow night , Same for Dufflecoatsunri have to play you two then I'm to date i think

You play each team twice - where are you seeing you have City 3 times?

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

Bayern in the premiership on now for a bit if anyone is around

• Registered Users Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭jamescd

Axwell I'm on now

Axwell wrote: »
    You play each team twice - where are you seeing you have City 3 times?

Ah sorry read it wrong my bad lol anyway Lemlin i'll be about to get our games done tomorow night anyway sent you a pm on live :)

jamescd wrote: »
    Axwell I'm on now

Sorry mate had to head out for a bit. Will be on again around 10 for a while, should be on a few evenings this week too.

• Advertisement

I should be on this evening if anyone else is around

Advertisement