Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 13 League Season 15 - Main Thread/General Banter

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 732 ✭✭✭Mister Robinson

I'll be on pretty much all day

United in League one.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,225 ✭✭✭Amouar

I sent a friend request to cullen5998 ( chelsea in div 1) 5 days ago and He still didn't accept. He was online yesterday...

• Registered Users Posts: 7,614 ✭✭✭Trampas

psg league 1 here. Most evenings this week are good for me

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

Ah sorry read it wrong my bad lol anyway Lemlin i'll be about to get our games done tomorow night anyway sent you a pm on live :)

Might be on later tonight. Was on last night but you weren't around.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,959 ✭✭✭Liamalone

Black Ops II effect is plain for all to see - hard to get replies from opponents let alone games done :(

• Advertisement

Anyone know why my City team in games keep having Cavani and Sneijeder but no Tevez and Dzeko?

My tactics require Tevez so I'm losing out not having him with his speed.

• Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭Cjayses

Lemlin wrote: »
    Anyone know why my City team in games keep having Cavani and Sneijeder but no Tevez and Dzeko?

My tactics require Tevez so I'm losing out not having him with his speed.

Customise FIFA / Change Squads/Rosters / Download updates or reset all squads

Cjayses wrote: »

Customise FIFA / Change Squads/Rosters / Download updates or reset all squads

I haven't amended any squads though.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,207 ✭✭✭miralize

I'm quitting the league, too many fifa bandits on here, exploiting fifa rather than playing actual football

• Registered Users Posts: 4,959 ✭✭✭Liamalone

miralize wrote: »
    I'm quitting the league, too many fifa bandits on here, exploiting fifa rather than playing actual football

I'm assuming this is in response to our game? Please expand on your comments as I'd love to know what you mean

???????

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭Cjayses

Lemlin wrote: »
    Cavani and Sneijeder keep appearing in my City team and I've no Tevez or Dzeko. I'd prefer having Tevez to Cavani because I'm used to playing with Tevez and he has speed.

I was lucky to keep it nil all but I thought you were lucky after Podolski went off. Aguero should have had a free and red for your player when he rounded your keeper. I def thought he was fouled.

Yeah it was one of those tackles from the side that wins the ball but because it was the last man, he usually gets sent off. I thought it was fair enough even if I did get lucky with it! The red card for Podolski was harsh also. I was disappointed with that, especially since Giroud couldn't score from 6 yards out on 2 or 3 occasions. There's definitely something wrong with your squads if you're missing players... It'd be worth a go resetting them I think.

Cjayses wrote: »

Yeah it was one of those tackles from the side that wins the ball but because it was the last man, he usually gets sent off. I thought it was fair enough even if I did get lucky with it! The red card for Podolski was harsh also. I was disappointed with that, especially since Giroud couldn't score from 6 yards out on 2 or 3 occasions. There's definitely something wrong with your squads if you're missing players... It'd be worth a go resetting them I think.

It's strange because for the first game against brianregan09 I had the strange squad but for the second City were back to normal.

Will try resetting tomorrow.

Amouar wrote: »
    I sent a friend request to cullen5998 ( chelsea in div 1) 5 days ago and He still didn't accept. He was online yesterday...

to MODs: cullen5998 Still didn't answer my friend request although He was online many times/

What should I do now?

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

miralize wrote: »

And this is different from any other season because?

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

to MODs: cullen5998 Still didn't answer my friend request although He was online many times/

What should I do now?

Play your other games..if hes not playing games he will get kicked out.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭jamescd

Spurs in Prem on now

• Registered Users Posts: 19,644 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

Sorry guys been away with some issues recently. Back now and should be able to catch up on games this weekend, Arsenal in League 1 by the way

• Registered Users Posts: 442 ✭✭gotthebug

Hav to play psv twice in league 1 be around most of da day barca ere around for anyother games I've 2 play aswell

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

Real Madrid in the Prem should be around this evening, have a good few games to catch up on.

• Registered Users Posts: 344 ✭✭veXual

I'll be on tonight. I still have games from last week to play. Message me when I'm on and I'll play any time.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,068 ✭✭✭Tipsy McSwagger

I'm out, can't afford to get a new subscription.

Sent 2 PMs aswell as invitation to play to Davei141 (Man City div 1) and was ignored as He kept playing season and didn't even reply saying that He can't play.

This is the last time i send Him an invite, if He wants to play, He should PM me as I don't want to be ignored again...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭Winston Payne

Apologies Axwell, that last match won't count. Thought I was down to play you this gameweek, I'm not. We'll have to do it all over again when we're actually slated to face off.

Sent 2 PMs aswell as invitation to play to Davei141 (Man City div 1) and was ignored as He kept playing season and didn't even reply saying that He can't play.

This is the last time i send Him an invite, if He wants to play, He should PM me as I don't want to be ignored again...

There is always the possibility he shares his console with someone else - a brother or a housemate, it may not have been him on at the time playing seasons. Send a message asking if they wanna play the league game, if they reply grand if they dont then let them ask you next time they are on. No point in chasing after people constantly.

Getting really tired of people wasting our time joining and then quitting after a few weeks. Especially when some are the ones who have played before or quit before and we let back in. So anyone who has quit can consider themselves blacklisted from future leagues to avoid wasting our and other peoples time.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,941 ✭✭✭osh

Heading on now for a bit, have to play Barca, Real and Bayern in prem if you're around

• Registered Users Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭jamescd

My monitor broke a few days ago so I haven't been able to play. My new one should be delivered Thursday so I'll be on then.

• Registered Users Posts: 732 ✭✭✭Mister Robinson

I'm on now for any of my games.

United in League 1.
    Ive to play:

Chelsea
    Bayern Munich x2
    A. Stanley
    Spurs

Everyone I've to play ether wont reply to my messages. Won't accept my friend request, Hasn't been on xbox in a while or has a full friends list.....Sigh...

• Registered Users Posts: 146 ✭✭BourketheJerk

Just posting to let people know I will be dropping out of the league. I just haven't been playing Fifa at all recently and I don't think I can commit to playing all my matches. Sorry about that lads. I was using Bayern in League 1.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,644 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

Okay Ive been away quite a bit lately,on now to catrch up on games, Arsenal in League one if anyones on.

Advertisement