Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 13 League Season 15 - Main Thread/General Banter

Options
123457»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,225 ✭✭✭Amouar

I'll be on most evenings, therefore just pm when i'm on and I will play.

I'm Juventus league 1.

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 4,959 ✭✭✭Liamalone

Finding it hard to get playing Man Utd in the Championship, hasn't replied to my messages :(

You still playing Ix Deadmau5????

• Registered Users Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭brianregan09

Sorry haven't been on all week guys im on tonight after the arsenal game if anyone needs a game i know i've to play Osh who pm#ed the other night but i coudn't play as i had friends over

• Registered Users Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭jamescd

Got my new monitor. Will be on tomorrow

• Registered Users Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭brianregan09

Chelsea in prem tonight, need Barcalona x2 Bayern x 1,Real x1 and I think spurs will be sorted then and back up to date so i think thats Duffle, Axwell,jamescd and mr moon

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,565 ✭✭✭Parawind

Online now to get caught up on my games. (PSG in the prem)

• Registered Users Posts: 344 ✭✭veXual

Sorry folks I've a bit of a backlog of games I hope to clear this week. I should be available tonight so expect a message from em if I see you online ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 732 ✭✭✭Mister Robinson

I'll probably be on today from 6 - 9 for any games I've to play. Just started a new job so I haven't had the time for xbox!

I am United in League one.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭Winston Payne

I've got Parawind and Axwell to play from previous gameweeks, I'm Man.United in the Premiership. I'll be on all this evening pretty much, from seven.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,614 ✭✭✭Trampas

I'll probably be on today from 6 - 9 for any games I've to play. Just started a new job so I haven't had the time for xbox!

I am United in League one.

congrats on new job.

might be able to fit you in as heading out around 6.30. If not will see you online later in the week

• Advertisement

Trampas wrote: »
    congrats on new job.

might be able to fit you in as heading out around 6.30. If not will see you online later in the week

Cheers man,

Must have just missed you... Got home late due to traffic..

I'm on now for anyone who has to play me

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

Bayern in the Premiership - will be on tonight to catch up on games

• Registered Users Posts: 1,565 ✭✭✭Parawind

Axwell wrote: »
    Bayern in the Premiership - will be on tonight to catch up on games

Snap for PSG!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,769 ✭✭✭Nedved85

Hey lads - just wondering if its possible to join the next league? I did play in the leagues a few years ago (fifa 11 i think), reliable player :D

I'm on now and pretty much all day to play my games. I will try get on during this week as well but been hectic with my schedule.

To Play in League 1:

Accrington Stanley x 2
    Chelsea
    Manchester City
    Paris St Germain
    Real Madrid
    Arsenal
    Barcelona

• Registered Users Posts: 1,225 ✭✭✭Amouar

When are we going to start season 16?

Advertisement