Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Accountant North Sligo South Donegal or North Leitrim

Options
  • 26-10-2012 4:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Can anyone recommend a good accountant anywhere from Sligo town to Donegal Town that doesnt cost the earth either that would suit a self employed sole trader?:confused: Any recommendations greatly appreciated

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3 NigelB

Hello,

We are a firm based in Limerick. I know that your preference is for an accountant/firm based in the north, but the majority of our business is now done online so geographical distance & location is less of a factor than many appreciate.

We operate a paperless service so as to facilitate a quick turnaround.

Please let me know if there is anything I can help you with.

Regards,

Nigel.

• Registered Users Posts: 565 ✭✭✭hjr

I'm based in Sligo if thats any help to you. Just started up business, but have over a decade of Practice and Industry experience in the accounting field. I'm not sure the full rules here regarding advertising, so if you want more info please feel free to drop me a message.

Thanks
    Michael

Advertisement