Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Phone Repair Shop - Narrow West Street

Options
  • 26-10-2012 4:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 698 ✭✭✭

Brought my phone in to be fixed, paid €10 for it to be looked at(sounded dodge but I was desperate to get it fixed..), called back the next week and the cover was broken and memory card lost

lets just say I wouldn't recommend them :rolleyes:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 456 ✭✭highlandseoghan

wow thats dreadful I have heard that he is quite expensive compared to other places. Did he offer to replace the cover that he broke and the memory card.

Why did he charge you to look at the phone, i thought they would look at the phone for free.

• Registered Users Posts: 698 ✭✭✭Rossin

no offer to fix the cover or money back, said i could pick up another memory card if i came back the next weekend but i was away, the photos etc wouldve been lost anyway so im not bothered going back, blah lesson learned

Advertisement