Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Australian Viza ????

Options
  • 26-10-2012 4:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 232 ✭✭

I recently posted on Canadian viza and got some great advice. Now i had looked into Aussie before that but i decided that maybe i should ask on here what peoples own experiences were in obtaining an Aussie viza.

One of my problems is i am nearly 41yrs old so they don't really want me anywhere. And no thats not in my imagination, seems like experience count for very little these days. No formal University qualifications, 15yrs working for GSK pharmaceuticals.

I can't even get past the online viza calculator websites that tell you what top do and it seems that is because of my age. The Canadian and Aussie embassies were of no help just repeated what was on the sites.

Anyway people any helpful suggestions would be appreciated. Ultimately wherever i land i want to study and work towards a degree in something, just not here.

I am also looking at Europe but that kinda defeats the purpose really. Thank you all.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,518 ✭✭✭stefan idiot jones

Have you looked in the "living abroad" section yet ? It is within the regions bit, you might find something interesting there and it might be better to post a question there rather than just your county ? Once again GOOD LUCK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 232 ✭✭deadman1972

Thanks stefan i have located that section and posted there now so lets hope a wiser person than i can help.

• Registered Users Posts: 240 ✭✭tramoreman

it might be better to get a company to sponsor you in australia or new zealand

• Registered Users Posts: 232 ✭✭deadman1972

Perhaps Tramore but that is not easy at my age either.

Advertisement