Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Philips SensoTouch 2D RQ1180 shaver on sale?

Options
  • 26-10-2012 6:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 40

Hi,

This particular shaver: Philips SensoTouch 2D 1180 that I am looking for is very often half priced in different stores. If anyone has seen it on special offer please let me know, I would really appreciate it.
    I remember Boots had it on sale last november, maybe they will put it on offer this year as well, right before Christmas (I want to buy it as a Christmas gift). Unfortunately I live in a small town where there is no Boots so I can't check how much the shaver costs there at the moment. I cannot check other stores as well unless I drive 40 km to another town.

It is that one:
    http://www.philips.co.uk/c/mens-shaving/sensotouch-dualprecision-blades-2-way-flexing-heads-rq1180_16/prd/

Advertisement