Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

24 hours service stations

Options
  • 26-10-2012 8:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 742 ✭✭✭

if any of you know any 24 petrol stations in the county could you list them here please , would be very handy,
    the only one i know of is ROCKLANDS on rosslare rd and thats 30 0dd km from where i live

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,390 ✭✭✭FRIENDO

Station beside Tesco in Gorey and I think the apple station in Ferns are 24 hour

• Registered Users Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭TheChevron

Texaco in Bunclody.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭klong

Yes Applegreen in Ferns is 24 hour

• Registered Users Posts: 333 ✭✭Down South

Campus on Waterford Road, NEw Ross have self service. I think tesco in New Ross also

• Registered Users Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭Ledger

Down South wrote: »
    Campus on Waterford Road, NEw Ross have self service. I think tesco in New Ross also

Campus does have that 24hr self service, but it's diesel only.

Petrol station in Ballinaboola also has a 24hr self service diesel pump.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 43 weddingcar.ie

The Petrol station in Ballinaboola only has a 24hr truck diesel pump and a green diesel pump which is a bit of a pain as the truck pump is to big to use on a car.

• Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭GiftGrub100

Great Gas 24/7 in Rosslare Harbour is 24 hr and cashless and unmanned, cards Only.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,626 ✭✭✭timmywex

TheChevron wrote: »
    Texaco in Bunclody.

This one is manned 24hour so the shop is open through a little window aswell :cool:

Advertisement