Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shadow figures

Options
  • 26-10-2012 10:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭

Looked at the other thread relating to shadows 2009, but it doesn't really relate to whats been happening around me lately. I'm seeing black / grey type shadowy figures - only once it was a human shape - that was this evening when I was in my car - passenger side window no-one else around and it was so quick, a split second, blink and you'd miss it.

The other times it's been (various places), a shooting shape passing in front of me - and other times it's like I catch something at the corner of my eye but could not say for certain what it was if it was even anything. Again it's a split second.

Any ideas - (eye sight fine, no medication, no alcohol, etc)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 333 ✭✭Its Behind You!

With respect and concern, Have you visited your GP?

This is not the place for diagnosis, but sounds like a floater.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭deelite

Will do that just incase xxx

• Registered Users Posts: 361 ✭✭homersimpson

Ok I came on here to post about a figure which I seen a few years ago but seen your thread so I'll post it in here

My Granny was in hospital and was dying, my family were all at the hospital with her. She had stayed with us for a few months before she passed away.

I was sitting watching tv in the living room with the light out but the living room door was open and the hallway light was on.

A black shadow of a person passed by the door and moved to go up stairs. Seen it for about 3 maybe 4 seconds.

Two days later my Granny died.

She had always said to me that you will get a sign when someone is going to die. She had seen loads of things in her lifetime and always heard bells ringing before someone died.

What it was I dont know :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,075 ✭✭✭Rasmus

Saw shadow figures a lot when I was young in my home (as did my friends) but they were always human shape. I don't know what you are seeing but like mentioned above, sounds like something you should check out.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,736 ✭✭✭✭kylith

A friend of mine was seeing dark shapes out of the corner of her eye recently, she talked it over with her GP and it turned out to be related to her recent lack of sleep, so you might want to look into that.

Infra sound is also known to cause people to see dark shapes in their peripheral vision. Sources of it are plentiful: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Infrasound#Sources

• Advertisement
Advertisement