Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Secondary Schools in D15

Options
  • 31-05-2014 8:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12

I'm hoping for some advise. My son is due to start secondary school next Sept. He was just offered a place in Luttrellstown community college. We have also applied to Coolmine community college and should be offered a place as we are in the catchment area. If we are going to go with Luttrellstown, we need to accept by Tuesday.

We've only recently moved to the area and I have really no idea which school is the better one. I've been to open days at both schools and know that Luttrellstown will have a new building next year. That's not enough to base this decision on though. I'd appreciate hearing about people's experience with either.
    Failed to load the poll.

Advertisement