Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mercury Music Prize 2012

Options
  • 26-10-2012 11:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 247 ✭✭

Couldnt find anything on here about this years nominee's so thought i'd try start something.

Is it that the nominee's aren't as good as usual or that no-one gives ****e about these award shows anymore? I don't see any stand out winners this year but there are some good albums. My favourites are Lianne La Havas and Django Django but I've only picked the winner a couple of times..

Who's your money on??

Announcement - Thurs 10pm 1/11/12

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,057 ✭✭✭Irish Aris

Haven't heard all of them, but Django Django is one of my favourite albums for this year, I would love to see them win.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,848 ✭✭✭Andy-Pandy

Alt-J would be top of my list. I love that album. Ben howard is very good as well though.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,034 ✭✭✭rcaz

Field Music are my favourite off the list. Don't expect them to win though.

• Registered Users Posts: 247 ✭✭seamey beag84

yeah, I'm yet to go through all the albums. Alt-J's singles have been good so far so i might give that a go first.

Advertisement