Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

I just heard on the radio -

• 27-10-2012 3:04am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,609 ✭✭✭

It's Christmastime, there's no need to be afraid
    At Christmastime, we let in light and we banish shade

And in our world of plenty we can spread a smile of joy
    Throw your arms around the world at Christmastime....

and so on.....

Except I turned it off.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,033 ✭✭✭mauzo

A pet hate of mine. Leave it until December....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,609 ✭✭✭stoneill

A massive hate of mine!

I detest any reference to the December Holiday Day outside of December.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,377 ✭✭✭zenno

Memories. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭slarkin123

I really wish they would at least wait till Halloween is over before they start advertising Christmas. I was in penneys last week and they'd xmas and Halloween stuff for sale side by side.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,459 ✭✭✭Chucken

slarkin123 wrote: »
    I really wish they would at least wait till Halloween is over before they start advertising Christmas. I was in penneys last week and they'd xmas and Halloween stuff for sale side by side.

Christian V Pagan ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,505 ✭✭✭ArtyC

i forgive the shops a little but more- (just a bit!!) people may want to get their bits and pieces every week rather than do a huge expensive shop in december. But the songs should be banned off all radios til dec. I think Ray D'Arcy refuses to play any until 1st (maybe 8th) of december- right job!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,281 ✭✭✭donegal_road

if I see anyone dressed up as Santa in a store during November I will make a citizen's arrest

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,459 ✭✭✭Chucken

if I see anyone dressed up as Santa in a store during November I will make a citizen's arrest

Shop.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,547 ✭✭✭Agricola

ArtyC wrote: »
    I think Ray D'Arcy refuses to play any until 1st (maybe 8th) of december- right job!

Thats because hes a bitter atheist though

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,462 ✭✭✭✭WoollyRedHat

There should be a Chrismastime law brought in. Anyone found to be supporting or advertising anything to do with Christmas before November 15th or thereabouts, should be trialed and put in the stocks and have mince pies thrown at them.

• Advertisement
Advertisement