Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Insurance Quote

Options
  • 27-10-2012 11:13am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,024 ✭✭✭

hi, just posting to show how wild your recent car insurance quote was

Firstly i'm a 37yo male, learner permit for 2 years with 2 years NCB in Carlow.
    Driving a 03 scenic 1.4

Policy is up for renewal so went online for some quotes , all TPFT:

Axa 968
    Aviva 1112
    123 555
    Nononsense 710
    AON 657
    Alliance 760
    AA 845
    LIBERTY 1975 :mad::mad:

Little shocked at how far off your quote is as my first policy was 500 cheaper !!!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 Liberty Insurance: Aine

Hi Owryan

Thanks for getting in touch on this. We'd certainly like to check the details of your specific quote to check the accuracy of the price you've been given. Based on the details you've given here, I suspect we can improve on the price you have quoted. If you PM me your details we can look into this and ensure we give you our best price.

Aine

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,024 ✭✭✭Owryan

Thanks for the offer, but I doubt if you would be willing or able to match my best quote , have 2 quotes for e650 tp and both offer cover to drive other vehicles

No problem Owryan. Hopefully you'll consider us in the future and we can offer you a more competitive quote.

Aine

• Registered Users Posts: 1,595 ✭✭✭Giruilla

Sorry to jump in on this thread but,

I also recently quoted for new insurance and Liberty was over 1000 euro more expensive than who I eventually went with (Axa) and 400 euro more expensive than anyone else..

• Registered Users Posts: 139 ✭✭mar1us

Just got my home insurance with Liberty,today

Great deal 250 euro !

• Advertisement

Hi Mar1us
    Glad to hear you were happy with the price. Let me know if there's anything we can do for you through the year.

Giruilla, sorry to hear we weren't competitive for you on this occassion. It sounds like you've already sorted your policy for this year so maybe you can try us again when your renewal comes around. If you're still shopping around I'd be happy to have a look at the quote for you and see if we can't bring the price down.

Aine

• Registered Users Posts: 139 ✭✭mar1us

Got all documentation posted next day !

Advertisement