Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cover band north dublin

Options
  • 27-10-2012 11:15am
    Registered Users Posts: 36

hey, looking to see if theres anyone in north dublin that would be interested in starting a covers band to gig in north dublin/ north co dublin? im a drummer with all my own equipment and transport. would like to do friday night gigs in local bars to make a few extra €€€€. im 28 and would be looking for musicians around my own age but if u got the skills then age is not a problem. covers would be probably be chart and popular songs. but rock is my background and could end up doing rock covers. anyway guitarist, bassist and singer please apply.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,193 ✭✭✭Eircom_Sucks

31 guitarist here in finglas

gigging 15 years , recently got out of a covers band due to their amatuer attitude to gigging etc

let me know by pm

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭Muppetini

Hi,
    Keys player in between gigs here. Great gear, transport etc. Let me know if you're interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭ken.m

Guitarist here 43 years old

• Registered Users Posts: 36 beatboybent

Muppetini wrote: »
    Hi,
    Keys player in between gigs here. Great gear, transport etc. Let me know if you're interested.

I'm thinking of keeping the band small. Ie drums, guitar, bass but keys could be great for doin pop songs. Ill be in touch as soon as I get a few lads or ladies together for a rehearsal and well see how it sounds

31 guitarist here in finglas

gigging 15 years , recently got out of a covers band due to their amatuer attitude to gigging etc

let me know by pm

Pm sent

• Advertisement

ken.m wrote: »
    Guitarist here 43 years old

Where about r u based? Also if anyone has sound clips, videos etc please send the links to hear ur style

• Registered Users Posts: 230 ✭✭Maguirearch

I am a Multi instrumentalist but singing is something I am not too confident about I might sing in the future I need training i that area myself...
    i am considering going out on the road on my own ...but I would prefer to be in a band or a two piece....
    I play
    Drums
    Bass
    Guitar

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Mark_ii

Bassist available 43, huge amount of high quality gear and own transport

I play bass guitar and Electric upright bass. I also double up on brass (trumpet and trombone). I'll hold main vocals for a few numbers and I'll do backing vocals for others if required. Anyway let me know if you're interested.

Advertisement