Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Trade] Sony Trinitron

Options
  • 27-10-2012 11:17am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,041 ✭✭✭

Up for trade is a Sony Trinitron TV.
    Nice condition with a remote. Working condition no pics as I can't lift it out on my own to take pictures of it.

I will even deliver it within a reasonable distance and even help carry the beast in

As you know I like handheld gaming so anything Gameboy, Gameboy Color, GBA, DS or 3DS even Wonderswan.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,876 ✭✭✭Steve X2

pdbhp wrote: »
    Up for trade is a Sony Trinitron TV.
    Nice condition with a remote. Working condition no pics as I can't lift it out on my own to take pictures of it.

I will even deliver it within a reasonable distance and even help carry the beast in

As you know I like handheld gaming so anything Gameboy, Gameboy Color, GBA, DS or 3DS even Wonderswan.

Is this a 16:9 or 4:3 TV?
    How big is the beast in width/height/depth?
    I think it's probably a bit to large for where I'd need to put it but you never know:)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,041 ✭✭✭pdbhp

Not sure what the aspect ratio is maybe one of the lads can shed somelight on it.

It's a 27 inch screen, weight in excess of 3 tonnes Model kv26l S35b.

There is some slight marks on the bezel around the front don't know if they willwipe off though.

pdbhp wrote: »
    Not sure what the aspect ratio is maybe one of the lads can shed somelight on it.

It's a 27 inch screen, weight in excess of 3 tonnes Model kv26l S35b.

There is some slight marks on the bezel around the front don't know if they willwipe off though.

Cheers, well I just wanted to know if its widescreen or normal 4:3.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,041 ✭✭✭pdbhp

$T2eC16RHJHoE9n3Ke97GBQQMEW,TjQ%7E%7E48_79.JPG

This is exactly what it looks like minus the stand.

this is a pic from another thread I stole for illustration purposes

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

She's 16:9 :)

• Advertisement

EnterNow wrote: »
    She's 16:9 :)

:(

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement