Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

LG Nexus 4 thread

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,840 ✭✭✭thomasj

I have to say I am not 100% about the new nexus. Okay its only speculation at this stage but the manual itself is worrying in that confirms no replacement battery option or earphones.

If they manage not to follow Samsungs example and gives us the same sort of specs as the optimistic g it will be a great phone. Also the speculation around Googles next software release sounds promising.

Its only a pity the battery is not replaceable and you need a pin, needle or sim ejector tool to replace the sim card. Has anyone heard any user reviews on the battery of the optimus g?

It also seems that the rumoured upgraded galaxy nexus 2 is actually the new 10inch nexus tablet, pity!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,264 ✭✭✭✭jester77

I have this marked as my next phone. But it looks like it won't have LTE and being restricted to 16Gb is a killer. I currently use 24Gb so this would be like a step back.

I don't want to buy this and end up like the Nexus 7 where they release a 32Gb version a few months after. I guess we shall see on Monday.

If it does only have 16Gb I will see if I can change my LTE contract to a Spotify contract so that I can stream my music.

• Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭GWNiall

Anyone order a N4 in from the US? How much was the customs if it got caught? Or does anyone know how much it'd be?

Advertisement