Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Football boots request

Options
  • 27-10-2012 1:01pm
    Site Banned Posts: 880 ✭✭✭

Looking to buy a pair of Nike Tiempo Legend IV ACC SG Mens Football boots.
    Suggestions as to where would be the cheapest place either B&M or Online to get them?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,909 ✭✭✭greenman09

Would ye get these on sportsdirect.com. Easily the site with the most offers and realistic prices

• Registered Users Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭Peppa Pig

I think Pro direct soccer are cheaper.
    Link

You may be lucky in the clearance section - I got 2 pairs of good umbro boots for the kids a few weeks ago for £8 each. They appear cheaper than Sports direct for a lot of the normal stuff as well. Fast delivery as well, only took 2/3 days

• Registered Users Posts: 14,907 ✭✭✭✭CJhaughey

Peppa Pig wrote: »
    I think Pro direct soccer are cheaper.
    Link

You may be lucky in the clearance section - I got 2 pairs of good umbro boots for the kids a few weeks ago for £8 each. They appear cheaper than Sports direct for a lot of the normal stuff as well. Fast delivery as well, only took 2/3 days
    Thanks Peppa. Pro-direct are very good to deal with, and as you say fast delivery 3 days with DPD for 6.95
    Got the same deal on boots 7.99 a pair!

• Registered Users Posts: 15 Senahel

Sorry for hijacking this tread but site won't let me start my own.

I'm looking to buy nike boots for a full team (18).
    Size approx 8-9-10
    Would like to get the ctr360 boots but budget is very low.

Any advice on where to buy?
    Or on a good quality boot?

Advertisement