Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Everton Vs Liverpool 28.10.12 KO 13:30pm (Sky Sports 1)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,267 ✭✭✭opr

Suso has been a disgrace without the ball. His work rate without the ball was always the question mark over him and why he never featured for the first team much. Borrell used to rip lumps out of him at youth level even when he played well in after match interviews about not working hard enough. Wisdom has been getting destroyed since he moved over to this side.

Opr

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,259 ✭✭✭✭Melion

Xavi6 wrote: »
    Come on, you made a statement and got found out. Take it on the chin and hold yours hands up :)

When i post in the United match threads as regularly as some United fans do in Liverpool ones then ill gladly put those hands up, no issue doing so. I think my last post in a United match thread was against Galatasaray when i said Carricks goal was excellent.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 936 ✭✭✭Prick!

Anyone wrote: »
    Not you Samich, proper WUM's

Oh no, you know. I was really trying hard to not let anyone find out.

618px-That_really_rustled_my_jimmies.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 43,311 ✭✭✭✭K-9

Leiva wrote: »
    Ahh Boggles... When WUM's were WUM's unlike these 13yr old wannbees popping in and out with a multitude of re-regs.

Mr Campbeeeeeellll. ;)

Loads of Mad Men about alright.

Mad Men's Don Draper : What you call love was invented by guys like me, to sell nylons.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,772 ✭✭✭✭Paul Tergat

Hopefully they will show Phil Neville dive and see what Gary says.:D

Nothing said, although it was the shortest half time 'analysis' i can remember. More ads imo

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

That's a disgrace.hope he's fined. Was Gary Neville sanctioned for his celebration on front of Liverpool fans at OT ? I can't remember. He is an unlikeabke sort with no class and its a shame because he is a fantastic footballer

I thought it was absolutely hilarious. He didn't like what Moyes said about him during the week, so have some of that Moyes. He shouldn't be fined at all.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,497 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

Jones,, No need to punch that clearance, What an easy catch,
    No one around him, only head height the ball
    Pressure got to him, VERY POOR

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,326 ✭✭✭Jason Todd

SM01 wrote: »

Disgraceful me hoop! It's funny!

It might be funny if he wasn't making a dickhead of the club on a continual basis. Officially the player I've liked least playing for LFC in my lifetime of supporting them. Stay classy Suarez.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,957 ✭✭✭The Volt

Scintillating stuff altogether. Hope we can go on and win it now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,222 ✭✭✭✭Will I Amnt

titan18 wrote: »
    Beautiful. I really couldn't be arsed digging them up.
    So I'll say it again Melion. I think you delude yourself into thinking you don't post in United related threads.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,497 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

Jason Todd wrote: »
    It might be funny if he wasn't making a dickhead of the club on a continual basis. Officially the player I've liked least playing for LFC in my lifetime of supporting them. Stay classy Suarez.

Looked like just a bit of fun. No aggression, Happy smiley face,
    Geez relax

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,510 ✭✭✭✭noodler

Are you allowed get in trouble for such a celebration?

Did Drogba get banned when he celebrated a goal on front of Rafa a few years agoin the CL after Rafa had criticised him for diving etc?

I don't see what he did that broke the rules. If you want to go out on a limb and criticise a player before a game like Moyes did then you have to be prepared for a response like that.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,874 ✭✭✭Brain Stroking

Melion wrote: »
    And you call me a simpleton, i clearly asked why would United fans be so happy about a match to decide 6th or 7th in the table.

And you're being dishonest because you are asking me a question you know the answer to.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,117 ✭✭✭✭Leiva

Prick! wrote: »
    Oh no, you know. I was really trying hard to not let anyone find out.

618px-That_really_rustled_my_jimmies.jpg

You proved my point.:pac:

What was that I just said about an organ grinder and his monkey :D

cambo2008 wrote: »
    Beautiful. I really couldn't be arsed digging them up.
    So I'll say it again Melion. I think you delude yourself into thinking you don't post in United related threads.

A post from 2009 buddy, 2009. Youve posted more in this match thread than your little helper could find from me in 7 years.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,661 ✭✭✭Fuhrer

When i post in the United match threads as regularly as some United fans do in Liverpool ones then ill gladly put those hands up, no issue doing so. I think my last post in a United match thread was against Galatasaray when i said Carricks goal was excellent.

Im sure when that happens, you''ll just start backtracking furiously again and invent some new parameter to attach to it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,397 ✭✭✭✭Turtyturd

You're officially the Robin I have hated most in my lifetime of reading Batman comics.;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

That's a disgrace.hope he's fined. Was Gary Neville sanctioned for his celebration on front of Liverpool fans at OT ? I can't remember. He is an unlikeabke sort with no class and its a shame because he is a fantastic footballer

Neville was fined £5,000 by the FA. Source:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/manchester-united/7035833/Gary-Neville-crimes-and-misdemeanours.html

A continual basis?
    I dont know of any decent Liverpool fans who would say that.

• Advertisement

Fuhrer wrote: »
    Im sure when that happens, you''ll just start backtracking furiously again and invent some new parameter to attach to it.

Oh, heres another one. Jesus, do you lot PM each other or something?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,942 ✭✭✭missingtime

Lol. Moyes shouldn't have opened his mouth about Suarez.

Leiva wrote: »
    You proved my point.:pac:

What was that I just said about an organ grinder and his monkey :D

I don't know, what was it you said about an organ grinder an his monkey?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,910 ✭✭✭✭whatawaster

opr wrote: »
    Suso has been a disgrace without the ball. His work rate without the ball was always the question mark over him and why he never featured for the first team much. Borrell used to rip lumps out of him at youth level even when he played well in after match interviews about not working hard enough. Wisdom has been getting destroyed since he moved over to this side.

Opr

That's over-the-top. We've been over-run and he's been out-muscled. I don't think he hasn't been trying.

Don't forget, in a system with wide-forwards, the onus is very much on the deeper midfielders to protect full-backs.

As far as I can remember, Borrell called Suso up on his work-rate once. I certainly don't remember him ripping lumps out of him.

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Haha Souness.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,136 ✭✭✭✭Rayne Wooney

noodler wrote: »

Did Drogba get banned when he celebrated a goal on front of Rafa a few years agoin the CL after Rafa had criticised him for diving etc?

I don't see what he did that broke the rules. If you want to go out on a limb and criticise a player before a game like Moyes did then you have to be prepared for a response like that.

Adebayor v Arsenal
    G.Neville v Liverpool

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,013 ✭✭✭✭titan18

No issue with you posting in United threads. I just thought it was a funny thing to say. You're not actually that bad in comparison to some posters you get coming into threads. You actually had decent posts in the United-Spurs thread a few weeks ago.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,694 ✭✭✭✭machiavellianme

Jonjo on

• Registered Users Posts: 5,952 ✭✭✭Morzadec

As a Liverpool fan I don't think Suarez should be doing that celebration. Sure it's funny and in a way it's great for the Premier League (controversy etc...) but it doesn't do Suarez's reputation any good.

Just think Suarez should be trying to improve his image

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,763 ✭✭✭Jax Teller

Gary Neville embarrassed by Phils dive .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,772 ✭✭✭✭Paul Tergat

Gary now loling at Phil

• Advertisement

Shelvey for Suso that's a weird one

Jesus, thats a brave decision from BR to go 3 at the back.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,040 ✭✭✭markie29

wait what!...Sahin off?? i thought he was doing ok....would have taken off Sterling and bring on Ossaidi.

ah Shelvey on...he will get sent off

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,890 ✭✭✭✭klose

2 very odd subs

Thought Sahin was ok, strange change

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭ollie1

Sahin off :confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,376 ✭✭✭Anyone

I missed Aggers reaction first time, lol was priceless.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,397 ✭✭✭✭Turtyturd

Jonjo on

FFs...just the level headed player we need.:rolleyes:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭MagicMarker

Sterling still on? Riskay...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,222 ✭✭✭✭Will I Amnt

A post from 2009 buddy, 2009. Youve posted more in this match thread than your little helper could find from me in 7 years.
    Why choose one post from 2009?
    I choose the one from the Galatasaray match.
    See how that works?

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,783 ✭✭✭handsomecake

noodler wrote: »

But what moyes accused him of was factually correct. He is a diver. I don't understand how Suarez is the victim here.

I support Tottenham. Gareth bale is a diver. A talented player but a cheat. if he did what Suarez did today I'd want him sanctioned. I'm sick of fans defending their players to the hilt when they know they are bang to rights. It's a vicious cycle of people buttressing their fraudulent positions and entrenching themselves in stupid opinions.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35,514 ✭✭✭✭efb

Mirallas off for Everton - ouch

Jax Teller wrote: »
    Shelvey for Suso that's a weird one

Nah Shelvey will be motm yet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,326 ✭✭✭Jason Todd

Turtyturd wrote: »

You're officially the Robin I have hated most in my lifetime of reading Batman comics.;)

Why thank you, ha ha, finally someone got the reference!

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Massive call by Rodgers.

Nah Shelvey will be motm yet.

May well be but I'd have been taking Sterling off myself with that booking .

But what moyes accused him of what factually correct. He is a diver. I don't understand how Suarez is the victim here.

I support Tottenham. Gareth bale is a diver. A talented player but a cheat. if he did what Suarez did today I'd want him sanctioned. I'm sick of fans defending their players to the hilt when they know they are bang to rights. It's a vicious cycle of people buttressing their fraudulent positions and entrenching themselves in stupid opinions.

What rule did he break?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,890 ✭✭✭✭klose

Nuri Sahin wrote: »
    Massive call by Rodgers.

If sterling gets sent off Rodgers will take massive flak, rightly so too

Shelvey a good sub, never thought he'd be any use. Playing pretty good this season though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,066 ✭✭✭Washington Irving

Are LFC playing five at the back or has someone pushed forward?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement