Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GW 10 transfers

15678911»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

FatRat wrote: »
    Is a 4-point hit worth it at this stage? I'll have 11 playing and I'd be taking a hit for Nelsen or some sort of defender. I'm also looking at Gaston Ramirez at the moment as he's back from injury, him in for Nolan for a 4-pointer? I don't fancy Nolan to do anything in the next few weeks and Ramirez has great fixtures coming up.

Whats the general idea everyone has? Take a 4-point hit or stick it out with a weak 11?

I might only be fielding 10/11 players but am reluctant to take a hit. Think I'd only take a hit if I was captaining the new player

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭kilburn

Jaaskelainen, Federici Reid, Lescott, Cole A, Barnett Hazard, Nolan, Neville, Britton, Whitehead Torres, Van Persie, Tevez Thinking i need to ditch Britton Neville Whitehead and Barnett.I have 1mil in the bank and 2 free transfers any tips on tightening this team up.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,649 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Shawcross and Lukaku or Cameron and Crouch? Can't make my mind up!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,759 ✭✭✭Mr. Guappa

Fizman wrote: »
    Is there anyone else left here who hasn't actually made a transfer this GW? If so, what are ye looking at? I'm thinking of pulling the trigger now.

I've got 2 transfers and miraculously I've avoided any of these injury scares. Jenkinson is the only one in my squad unlikely to play.. might just swap him for Nelsen and pocket the cash and free transfer for next week.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,251 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

Wasn't concentrating when I did my transfers during the week. I meant to do Santi to Mata so I'd have both Mata and Hazard.

Dunno how I managed to click through on Hazard to Mata.

Bit of a redundant transfer now anyway with Mata missing but that's the chance you take with early transfers so not going to complain.

Hoping for a one all draw in the early kick off with goals from Santi and Wellbeck or anyone but RVP please!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

A dull transfer: Jenkinson to Nelsen

Hoping for a high scoring game between United and Arsenal. 4-2 with Van Persie and Cazorla running riot!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,832 ✭✭✭✭Blatter

Had some spare cash so I've brought Rooney in for Tevez. I wanted a big United attacker over the next few weeks and I was going to make the change next week, but with doubts over whether Tevez will start and Rooney's great record against Arsenal I've decided to bite the bullet now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 387 ✭✭Ace0x9

This week is going to be SO messed up! :|
    Made three transfers after a few rounds of drinks with friends.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,251 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

Blatter wrote: »
    Had some spare cash so I've brought Rooney in for Tevez. I wanted a big United attacker over the next few weeks and I was going to make the change next week, but with doubts over whether Tevez will start and Rooney's great record against Arsenal I've decided to bite the bullet now.

Why are there doubts over Tevez starting? This conversation seems to come up most weekends and has only occurred actually once.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,832 ✭✭✭✭Blatter

Lemlin wrote: »
    Why are there doubts over Tevez starting? This conversation seems to come up most weekends and has only occurred actually once.

Because he hasn't started the last two Champions League games, so there's a possibility Mancini will want to play him in the next one, which is a must win.

He has rotated his front two a lot this season. Unless he has definitely earmarked Tevez to start PL games only, which I doubt he has, he's a serious rotation risk.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 387 ✭✭Ace0x9

How long will Mata be out for?

Advertisement