Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GW 10 transfers

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,589 ✭✭✭✭Necronomicon

Andy Wilkinson might be a good replacement for Wilson @ 4.4. He replaced Wilson in the match yesterday, I wonder if he'll come into the team now.

Gutted that Jenk didn't start yesterday. I have two free transfers and had designs on both but I'll have to get him out now with one of them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,763 ✭✭✭Jax Teller

Andy Wilkinson might be a good replacement for Wilson @ 4.4. He replaced Wilson in the match yesterday, I wonder if he'll come into the team now.

Gutted that Jenk didn't start yesterday. I have two free transfers and had designs on both but I'll have to get him out now with one of them.

Wilkinson is a head case always liable to get a booking or sent off . I'm looking at Cameron off stoke an extra .1 .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,600 ✭✭✭roryc

dahat wrote: »
    I know,price rises could have killed me if Tevez went up so moved now.

I'm holding on to Fletcher for the Villa game, no goals and he's gone. Want to see how Bale does before considering a swap, Cazorla has two home games coming up.

What do people think of Clichy? He would already be in my team other than the fact that I'm worried about rotation risk. Nice price at 5.7 though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 387 ✭✭Ace0x9

Wilson out, Huth in. Don't have enough for Riise -- Fell 0.1 short.

Ace0x9 wrote: »
    Wilson out, Huth in. Don't have enough for Riise -- Fell 0.1 short.

He went up 0.1 last night :)

• Advertisement

roryc wrote: »
    He went up 0.1 last night :)

DAMNIT! Now I'm trying to find a way to get Rooney ... in the next 2 gameweeks.

Torres out, Rooney or Tevez in? <who would you prefer?>

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,104 ✭✭✭G1032

Think my transfer for this week will be Jenkindon out and Caulker in. Cazorla will be getting another chance. Have Hazard, Bale and Michu also so ill be able to sell Cazorla and upgrade Long over the next couple of weeks.

SHHHHHHHH. Don't mention Rooney's name...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,820 ✭✭✭✭dahat

roryc wrote: »
    I'm holding on to Fletcher for the Villa game, no goals and he's gone. Want to see how Bale does before considering a swap, Cazorla has two home games coming up.

What do people think of Clichy? He would already be in my team other than the fact that I'm worried about rotation risk. Nice price at 5.7 though.

City's defence is too risky especially with Zab due back very soon,that will increase Clichy's risk of rotation,5.7 is cheap but others at that price play week in week out

Carzola went last night,highly frustrating player FF wise,another Modric maybe?
    My mid shapes like this now Sterling-Pienaar-Bale--Walters--Mata.
    Pretty happy with this though lack of Michu does make me anxious,no way of getting him back though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,553 ✭✭✭✭Dempsey

I did Jenkinson to Marc Wilson last night

• Advertisement

Dempsey wrote: »
    I did Jenkinson to Marc Wilson last night
    Ouch. That's gotta hurt.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,307 ✭✭✭Invincible

Tevez, without a doubt.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

Anyone considering Cazorla out, Bale in? I know Bale has City and Arsenal away in his next 3, but he does have a lovely fixture list for the most part up until around week 28 after that. Cazorla has a pretty nice fixture list too but I think Bale will be liable to score more, starting with Wigan (H) next week.

Thoughts?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,553 ✭✭✭✭Dempsey

Ouch. That's gotta hurt.

Didnt pay any attention to the matches yesterday for the first time in a long time and basically made the transfer on the blind. Some luck! :(

Based on todays matches ill be taking a 4 point hit for Baines or Ivanovic I have £3.0m in the bank that I was going to use on upgrading Kevin Nolan but he'll be staying another week!

Wilson broken leg confirmed.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,991 ✭✭✭Shane732

Dempsey wrote: »
    Didnt pay any attention to the matches yesterday for the first time in a long time and basically made the transfer on the blind. Some luck! :(

Based on todays matches ill be taking a 4 point hit for Baines or Ivanovic I have £3.0m in the bank that I was going to use on upgrading Kevin Nolan but he'll be staying another week!

I also brought Wilson in - I didn't cop that he was injured. I held off making the transfer until after the game just incase he got injured. Then didn't see that he was injured when I was looking for info and made the transfer!!! FFS!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,991 ✭✭✭Shane732

Also Berbatov out! FFS!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,264 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

Ah lads and ye could have been less stingy and just brought in Shawcross. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭swoody

Wilson broken leg Fibula confirmed.

marc confirmed it last night on twitter!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,736 ✭✭✭OctavarIan

Brought in Cameron for Jenkinson. Have both Begovic and Cameron now but don't really care. Would have brought in Wilson but yeah, the leg.

• Advertisement

Shane732 wrote: »
    Also Berbatov out! FFS!!!

How Long for?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,251 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

How Long for?

Broken rib so a few weeks at l'd say.

My plan this morning was Suarez out for Tevez but Luis has a goal and assist so looks like Giroud is on the chopping block now.

I haven't watched MoTD yet so can anyone fill me in on how he played yesterday?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭swoody

Lemlin wrote: »
    Broken rib so a few weeks at l'd say.

My plan this morning was Suarez out for Tevez but Luis has a goal and assist so looks like Giroud is on the chopping block now.

I haven't watched MoTD yet so can anyone fill me in on how he played yesterday?
    get rid of all gunners players there useless atm....

Giroud played ok i reckon he might get 1BP (no shots off target) he should/will lose the assist he got, ramsey was the one with last last touch before artetas offside goal.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

Jenkinson & Gervihno out,Shawcross & Mata in.A million in the bank for emergencies.

swoody wrote: »
    get rid of all gunners players there useless atm....

Giroud played ok i reckon he might get 1BP (no shots off target) he should/will lose the assist he got, ramsey was the one with last last touch before artetas offside goal.

Every team goes through a poor patch though. Arsenal when they hit form are capable of racking up huge scores so I think I'll keep one of either Cazorla or Giroud.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,806 ✭✭✭q2ice

Is sturridge looking like a good transfer now? Torres will miss a couple of games following the second yellow

q2ice wrote: »
    Is sturridge looking like a good transfer now? Torres will miss a couple of games following the second yellow

He misses one game which I imagine is the Capital Cup game during the week.

Lemlin wrote: »
    He misses one game which I imagine is the Capital Cup game during the week.

Yup same with Ivanovic aswell .

AGUERO or TEVEZ?

• Advertisement

AGUERO or TEVEZ?

Tevez .

Advertisement