Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Howdy!

Options
  • 27-10-2012 2:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 168 ✭✭

Hi folks,

I was born in Adelaide but raised in Dublin and Galway for the last 20 years, my dad lives in the southern upper-class mt.ommaney/westlake suburbs of Brisbane and iv been back and forward to and from Oz and Ireland growing up, i spent 1 and a half years in high school in brissy and now im back again since 09, roaming around Qld.

Iv got family up in Mt.Isa so i decided to hire a trailer and haul my stuff 1800k north to this small mining town to save and open a business back down on the gold coast beaches.

While im up here in Mt.Isa i was wandering if there were any aul irish las's floating about id love to get to know? or freindly guys that wouldnt mind goin for a fish/swim/both up at the lake? hit me a pm if your in my area and we can find something to do!

nick

Advertisement