Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards Photo Album Limits

Options
  • 27-10-2012 2:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,372 ✭✭✭

I can't find any mention of how many photos are currently permitted in an album. I seem to remember there was a limit of 100 ??? previously, and a higher limit for paid subscriptions. I have looked in FAQ and can't find anything on it !

Basically I would like to store more than the 100 odd photos I have already, can this be done on boards ?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,455 ✭✭✭RUCKING FETARD

So did you ever try and find out...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,372 ✭✭✭steamengine

So did you ever try and find out...

You mean like posting a query here ? No :rolleyes:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,305 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

I've been looking for an answer, but couldn't find one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,372 ✭✭✭steamengine

Thanks, neither can I. :) I previously recall mention of unlimited storage space if you paid the subscription and 50 otherwise. I managed to store 100 by creating more albums, but that was it !

As all my album photos are posted up on boards, I found it handy as it sized the photos to the boards spec. automatically and was a lot quicker and simpler to use than an outside photo editor.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,455 ✭✭✭RUCKING FETARD

You mean like posting a query here ? No :rolleyes:
    No, by actually trying to add more is what i meant and see what happens, theirs actually a much much much handier way to do what you want with a portable app but your rolleyes has just peed me off so carry on your own way.

• Advertisement
Advertisement