Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Organisation Skills @ NCI

Options
  • 27-10-2012 4:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10

Okay, far be it for me, a rather disorganised person to get my soapbox out....But really..

Seems to a large lack of this.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,866 ✭✭✭Adam

Sup?

• Registered Users Posts: 682 ✭✭✭Viva La Gloria

willy-wonka-wilder1.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 10 CrazyRuss

Was just putting it out there to see if anyone agrees?

Might just be me I suppose. :S

For example?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,087 ✭✭✭Clanket

Yep you'll have to be a bit more specific.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,738 ✭✭✭Jay D

Definitely looks like one of those in there who likes to be spoon fed, otherwise nothing makes sense. The hell with effort right?

Because being spoon fed has everything to do with organisational skills, yes Jay D?

I like your logic.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,738 ✭✭✭Jay D

Do you care to back upo what you are saying? I don't see your point.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

Op can you please back up you comment ,
    Other posters can you please refrain from asking him to or making irelevent comments please .

Thanks

Ok, just a few questions here lads...

1) Please define "back up your comment"
    2) Who said I'm a boy? This offends me.
    3) Is there a time limit on the whole 'backing up' of ones comments moderator? - Besides without providing information I'm not sure I'm allowed to; how does one "back-up" ones comments, with opinion?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

CrazyRuss wrote: »
    Ok, just a few questions here lads...

1) Please define "back up your comment"
    2) Who said I'm a boy? This offends me.
    3) Is there a time limit on the whole 'backing up' of ones comments moderator? - Besides without providing information I'm not sure I'm allowed to; how does one "back-up" ones comments, with opinion?

1)Give examples of the disorganisation.
    2)I can not find where you were called a boy.
    3) You can use broad examples

Moonbeam wrote: »
    1)Give examples of the disorganisation.
    2)I can not find where you were called a boy.
    3) You can use broad examples
    I think you'll find you were the one that referred to the OP as "him" Moonbeam :p

Keyboard warriors abound, nobody will judge you for locking this up now and throwing away the key. Apparently Russ is a unisex name now...

2 things.

1) Adam,..you assume "russ" is my name and not my nationality, your short sightedness offends me.
    2) Moonbeam, I would rather like to finish my degree before providing examples as ( which inadvertantly here is one - well done for drawing me into this well thought out and specified post, you keybaord warriors you) I'm not sure how it would fare for me professionally.

One of my NCI exam results showed (x) and (x) = FAIL;

But another student (same course) had that the very same (x) and (x) and Nci said it = PASS

So, upon ringing my course administrator & e-mailing them I was told,..."Yes this was a mistake sorry for any in-convience caused'"

Ah here...Sure'..I'm only paying for an education which, if I pass, a college tells me I've failed due to thier lack of skills in a DATA ENTRY field. REAL Conern - Had I not raised it, would the X amounts of credits for that module not been given to me?

:s

Sure, why would I possibly complain about the organisational skills of a college who supplys the fact people imputing the data into thier "systems" dont seem to realise the very data they are handling is not only that of the provider of THIER wages...i.e thier direct customers, but that of people who wish to aquire jobs in the future...I wonder had I not compared my result with other students and not challenged the mark,...would I have had yo PAY € for a re-sit?

Do we need more examples of the "lack of organisational skills" @ NCI....Or print screens of e-mails with student numbers blocked out? I have 2 or more of both.

BTW I am not the only student who has suffered at the hand of poor organisiation RE data entry, & yes I have screen shots to prove that too.

Это один из примеров, я буду продолжать да?

Da? Da?

I hope this satisfies not only the subscribers to this board of "NCI" but the Modertators of Boards.ie also.

If not, please PM me.

спасибо
    CrazyRussian.

DA

By the way Moderator please, leave this htread open permanently,.
    spacibo.

Alternatively, you could get over yourself and realise that some day you too will make a mistake. This is known as human error. A friend of mine was in your exact situation in NCI last year. Luckily he got over it. And my sister was in a very similar situation in a completely different college also. I'll bet my left nut (yes, I am male, I hope that doesn't also offend you) that this occurs in basically every college in the country. Whatever shall we do?

P.S. Instead of having to compare your results with other people, why don't you simply read the regulations regarding what you require to pass a module, and the details surrounding pass by compensation etc. instead of whining about it on here and getting very aggravated in the process.

CrazyRuss rudeness in posts towards other posters and moderators is not tolerated here at all.
    If you continue to post here in the same manner you will be banned from this board.
    I am closing this thread.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement