Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help - tikka t3 bolt.....

Options
  • 27-10-2012 4:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,160 ✭✭✭

Havent seen this before but my bolt is misaligned when i attempt to re chamber it:(..... the pin is out/protruding on the bolt so i assume it is in the fired position.....when i slot it in it appears that bottom grove (at the knob end) is out of line , it appeares to be in the closed position causing the bolt shroud to bottom out, is there a quick fix? may go out tommo morning..........cheers.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 566 ✭✭✭Tikkat3

Havent seen this before but my bolt is misaligned when i attempt to re chamber it:(..... the pin is out/protruding on the bolt so i assume it is in the fired position.....when i slot it in it appears that bottom grove (at the knob end) is out of line , it appeares to be in the closed position causing the bolt shroud to bottom out, is there a quick fix? may go out tommo morning..........cheers.

Dont panic.

This should help you out: LINK

• Registered Users Posts: 1,160 ✭✭✭crackcrack30

He makes it look easy in the clip but it takes a lot of pressure.....cheers.

P.S I thought i was going crazy looking at it....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 566 ✭✭✭Tikkat3

He makes it look easy in the clip but it takes a lot of pressure.....cheers.

P.S I thought i was going crazy looking at it....

No worries, I had come across it before :)

That fella probably has done that many times and like anything, the first time is a head wrecker.

At least you can get out tomorrow morning now. :)

Advertisement