Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 13 Keeper doing stupid things - perhaps a bug

Options
  • 27-10-2012 5:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,556 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    This is really bothering me , I play tournaments (so v the XBOX) and
    I keep losing goals by my keeper running out to the middle of the field - wtf??

He does this stupid move and then the players from the opp team can just score from the middle of the field, and nothing i can do - It's so annoying as
    I lose so many points from this.

At first I thought it was cos I use 4-3-3 Attack - but it will still happen even if I choose a defensive formation.

surely it must be a bug?

it's no fun conceding goals in this retarded way...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,556 ✭✭✭the_monkey

Mamy5 wrote: »
    Someone answer me here please! http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056733814
    Thank you! :)
    What ????

some clips ..

Attention to the keeper :

this one is just unreal ...

finally ...

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,402 ✭✭✭Tinie

Is the Y button (or triangle on PS3 I think) broken or jammed as it looks like your keeper just keeps rushing out like when you hold Y.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,555 ✭✭✭Gillington

Yeah you must be holding the Y button or its jammed

OK, i do use the Y control for passing , especially on harder levels (through ball) - I tried there limiting it and seemed to improve the situation ..

thanks!

• Advertisement
Advertisement