Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Internet cafe with printer open on sun

Options
  • 27-10-2012 7:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 218 ✭✭

Hi
    Just wondering if anybody knows an Internet cafe around d15 area as have to pick up my race no for marathon tomoro at the RDS but I have no printer here.know there aren't as many net cafes about these days but if anyone knows any place with printer can you let me know please.thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 579 ✭✭✭Dub XV

What about the library @ blanch centre? Maybe that's open today?

• Registered Users Posts: 32 jmcturk

Dub XV wrote: »
    What about the library @ blanch centre? Maybe that's open today?

Library not open on Sundays or bank holiday Monday

• Registered Users Posts: 20,653 ✭✭✭✭amdublin

1. At a push you could try the reception desk thingy in the blanch towncentre - they might print it for you. (you could go in and talk to them and email it to them)

2. Where exactly are you located? Navan or blanch? Is there a laundromat in Navan?? Sometimes these have Internet cafes attached...

3. If you are near Phibsboro you could post in Dublin forum querying if any there - I'd just imagine more likely one there than Blanch.

4. Finally, I am not home today. I'd have said call to mine to print if I was :( But I am just posting this as a suggestion anyway in case some other boardsie might be willing/able to facilitate you.

Good luck tomorrow! Hope the weather gets better!!

• Registered Users Posts: 927 ✭✭✭Kev.

Is there still one in Huntstown beside the news agents?

• Registered Users Posts: 218 ✭✭galwayhooker

Hi guys
    Thank ye all so much for getting back to me.expo got back to me on their FB and just having my race number will do :)
    Ah thanks so much Amdublin for kind offer of letting me use your printer - very kind gesture
    Now better get ready and up to this expo.thanks for wishing me good luck - going to need it!! :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement