Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Tablets

• 27-10-2012 7:07pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 417 ✭✭

I am thinking of getting a tablet for Christmas I know this is the Android forum but I was firstly thinking of ipad mini for apps and considering its 330 dollars in thought it would be 250€ but on apple website its €330 I was thinking android and have htc one s 4.3 inch phone and have had htc legend as well I have held the Samsung galaxy tab 2 7 and thought it was quite small and the same model in 10.1 I was looking on adverts and found a tablet 10.1 original version in amazing condition for 150 and was really thinking about that I was also looking at nexus 7 that I have never held but presume it would b about Sam size as Samsung 7.0 one. I will be using it for Internet maybe occasional word editing plexstreaming games media remote etc and was wondering any other suggestions, if you thing original galaxy tab is getting old and what size do you think will be best for my needs

Ps its for Xmas so no rush if nexus 10 etc comes out. Budget 150-250

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 417 ✭✭multimate

Bump

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,985 ✭✭✭aFlabbyPanda

I had the tab 10.1 v1 and loved it. I had to swap it for an ipad due to an app I need for work not being available for android. I also have the 7" Galaxy Tab and that's getting a little slow now. I'd stick with the Android OS and then decide if you want the 7 or 10" screen. I find the 7 inch is handy when traveling (its small enough to fit in my pocket) and I can watch movies fine on it. But for surfing, email & when the kids want to watch a movie together the 10" is a better option.

Advertisement