Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Online Dating

• 27-10-2012 7:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,072 ✭✭✭

So I joined a site there recently and have been surprised by the quality of the ladies on it. I was expecting the site to be full of beached whales and "bubbly" girls but there are some pretty hot girls on it too.

I've been chatting to a 18 year old hottie (you could bounce pennies of her arse) for the last few days and it's going well with her. She only lives up the road from me which is good and it looks like we are going to meet up.

You will of course get the odd weirdo on it, some 45 year old wagon keeps sending me messages despite me ignoring her. A lot of overweight single mothers on it too, a big no no for me is a single mother (no offence to them, just not for me).

So, anyone dabble in online dating?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,069 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

I've been chatting to a 18 year old hottie (you could bounce pennies of her arse)

Does she accept direct debit?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,533 ✭✭✭the keen edge

Not yet OP, I'm still stuck on level 1: on-line ****.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

ten euro she love you long time

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭MagicMarker

Just swipe her crack.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,519 ✭✭✭✭kowloon

you could bounce pennies of her arse

That's considered bad etiquette.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,389 ✭✭✭mattjack

So I joined a site there recently and have been surprised by the quality of the ladies on it. I was expecting the site to be full of beached whales and "bubbly" girls but there are some pretty hot girls on it too.

I've been chatting to a 18 year old hottie (you could bounce pennies of her arse) for the last few days and it's going well with her. She only lives up the road from me which is good and it looks like we are going to meet up.

You will of course get the odd weirdo on it, some 45 year old wagon keeps sending me messages despite me ignoring her. A lot of overweight single mothers on it too, a big no no for me is a single mother (no offence to them, just not for me).

So, anyone dabble in online dating?

Why are you here on a Saturday night instead of talking to your online "18" year old friend ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭Remmy

This is not going to end well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,704 ✭✭✭squod

No veiling going on here at all !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,072 ✭✭✭Max Power

mattjack wrote: »
    Why are you here on a Saturday night instead of talking to your online "18" year old friend ?
    I am talking to her and on here. You can do more than one thing on the internet these days.

I am talking to her and on here. You can do more than one thing on the internet these days.

Ahh I see, so we're more interesting ...?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,422 ✭✭✭✭Bruthal

No, only deposits and withdrawls

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,422 ✭✭✭✭Bruthal

Yea you could do the 45 year old as well

OP imagine the "18" year old was one of us, wouldn't that that just fcuk up your thread ?

Advertisement