Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Halloween costume , US Flag patch .

• 27-10-2012 8:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭

Well I am going as Maverick from Top Gun I have an F14 patch , Us Navy and looking for a Us Flag one to finish it off ! . Anyone know were in Dublin I could get one in town ? It is too late to order online now so need to get it ASAP in Dublin .

Much appreciated ,
    Phil .

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,073 ✭✭✭Pottler

There's a chi-chi looking one hanging outside some gaff in Ballsbridge - shimmy up the pole and rob it, sure no-one will notice.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,320 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Master

Army Bargains just off Capel St have them

Doubt they'll be open tomorrow though

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,389 ✭✭✭mattjack

Pottler wrote: »
    There's a chi-chi looking one hanging outside some gaff in Ballsbridge - shimmy up the pole and rob it, sure no-one will notice.

In fact if you manage to get into that gaff , you might even get a whole uniform .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,094 ✭✭✭jd007

go to america, you should get onethere

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

JUST BLOODY MAKE ONE!!!

some feckin paper, a marker and come sticky tape! ffs I hate storebought Halloween costumes

This is almost worse than that idiot who wanted to buy a Mother Teresa hood last year

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭Paxi_R6

phasers wrote: »
    JUST BLOODY MAKE ONE!!!

some feckin paper, a marker and come sticky tape! ffs I hate storebought Halloween costumes

This is almost worse than that idiot who wanted to buy a Mother Teresa hood last year

Your cheap ole lad you are ! Dress to Impress , Not like a Traveller with a sharpie marker , C"mon look a bit decent .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,073 ✭✭✭Pottler

JUST BLOODY MAKE ONE!!!

Would it be a stretch to suggest getting one up on google images and print the fecker out? I know, effort.. much easier to just buy one..

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 92,986 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

someone who didn't have a tea towel :eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Flags'r'US, that's on third.
    Patch Hut, that's on third too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,094 ✭✭✭jd007

biko wrote: »
    Flags'r'US, that's on third.
    Patch Hut, that's on third too.

In fact they're all on third on the flag floor :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,647 ✭✭✭✭El Weirdo

This isn't the Dublin forum.