Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Look what's on the menu.

• 27-10-2012 9:19pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭

Having a look through this site with great pics of abandoned towns and the like worldwide. Little sweden is described as an adandoned guesthouse/bar in the sierra nevadas. Well have a little lookie through the photos and see whats on the menu folks....

http://www.artificialowl.net/2009/08/little-sweden-abandoned-bar-restaurant.html

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,073 ✭✭✭Pottler

No Chow-mein. I'm off. On a more serious note, I'm heading stateside with the Dyna, there's rich pickings for a good scrappie from what I can see.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 331 ✭✭james142

Perhaps after it was abandoned, the people who vandalised it decided it would be funny to switch the letters around on the menu just to confuse people in the future :-)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,711 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,135 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

Looks like a standard Longford ghost estate.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,443 ✭✭✭Bipolar Joe

james142 wrote: »
    Perhaps after it was abandoned, the people who vandalised it decided it would be funny to switch the letters around on the menu just to confuse people in the future :-)

That's just stupid and a completely unreasonable explanation.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 331 ✭✭james142

That's just stupid and a completely unreasonable explanation.

How so?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,443 ✭✭✭Bipolar Joe

james142 wrote: »
    How so?

The old occupants obviously had those things on the list because people who break things can't make spelling good.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭Auldloon

I was ass-uming it was a knocking shop?

Advertisement