Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Google Play cards. Where to buy?

• 27-10-2012 10:46pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,056 ✭✭✭

Hi all.

I'm looking to buy android apps without having to register my bank debit or credit card.

I've looked in Xtravision, Currys, CPH, Tesco, and even Gamestop (which is supposed to have them according to the web) and no joy.

Do the feckin things exist in Ireland or am I gonna have to get myself an O2 money card?

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 71 ✭✭Skyfall

Pique wrote: »
    Hi all.

I'm looking to buy android apps without having to register my bank debit or credit card.

I've looked in Xtravision, Currys, CPH, Tesco, and even Gamestop (which is supposed to have them according to the web) and no joy.

Do the feckin things exist in Ireland or am I gonna have to get myself an O2 money card?

Its pretty much free through fatcheese isnt it??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,954 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,056 ✭✭✭Pique

Cheers. Any idea when they'll be released over here?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

Cheers. Any idea when they'll be released over here?

Probably not until they have more play services up and running here

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,954 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,215 ✭✭✭Keith186

Hi all.

When you say you don't want to register your card is it for security reasons or you don't have the cards already?

If you just don't want to give google your card details you can use something like entropay, it's a virtual credit card but obviously you will have to give them your card details to buy one. I use one for sites that possibly have weaker security or if I feel it's just a bit dodgy!

https://www.entropay.com/

Advertisement