Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NDS 3 XL

Options
  • 27-10-2012 10:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,582 ✭✭✭

Can anyone recommend the cheapest place to buy a "NDS 3 XL" - thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 724 ✭✭✭Craigels

Also interested in this

• Registered Users Posts: 1,582 ✭✭✭stickybean

This is the best value I can find

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Nintendo-Handheld-Console-3DS-XL/dp/B008DS4MEQ/ref=zg_bs_635623031_1

Coverts to €196, and free delivery

Amazon were doing the 3DS XL for £158 with a free game (Mario 3D or Zelda 3D and one other I can't recall).

I don't see the offer now but it was only a few days ago and i'd bet good money it comes back.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,601 ✭✭✭amber2

I think Hmv are doing a bundle including game and power adaptor for €220 ish GameStop about €10 more expensive for the bundle but GameStop have some good secondhand stuff for sale!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,582 ✭✭✭stickybean

Just checking in to see if anyone has found any good deals on the 3DS XL please?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭carltonleon

As amber has said the best deal in the shops is HMV. €229 for XL, adapter and Either mariokart 7 or marioland. I got the deal the other day in the Grafton St branch because they did not have the adapter in Henry St and would not sell the bundle to me to collect the adapter when they came in. Also you will get a HMV coupon on the way in which will give you €5 off.
    Both mario games are €40 so it is by far the best deal in the bricks and mortar shops that I could find.

As amber has said the best deal in the shops is HMV. €229 for XL, adapter and Either mariokart 7 or marioland. I got the deal the other day in the Grafton St branch because they did not have the adapter in Henry St and would not sell the bundle to me to collect the adapter when they came in. Also you will get a HMV coupon on the way in which will give you €5 off.
    Both mario games are €40 so it is by far the best deal in the bricks and mortar shops that I could find.

Got one for 180 on gamestop.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 699 ✭✭✭heathersonline

Craigels wrote: »
    Got one for 180 on gamestop.ie

Cheapest XL on there is €218?

Cheapest XL on there is €218?

It was a sale thing they had it on the Facebook page I followed the link and boom got it for 180

• Registered Users Posts: 418 ✭✭antomack

3DS XL Blue/Black for €173 delivered from Amazon.de today in their Advent Calendar promotion. It should qualify for the free download game from Nintendo too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 699 ✭✭✭heathersonline

antomack wrote: »
    3DS XL Blue/Black for €173 delivered from Amazon.de today in their Advent Calendar promotion. It should qualify for the free download game from Nintendo too.

Was just about to pull the trigger on this when I realised it was the blue only. I've strict orders, Red only!! Great price though for the blue

• Registered Users Posts: 9,627 ✭✭✭Sgt Pepper 64

antomack wrote: »

You also need to order a charger, it doesnt come with one

Is there any problem ordering it from the german site?

• Registered Users Posts: 418 ✭✭antomack

I'd reckon the charger from amazon.de would come with a european two pin plug so it'd probably be best to buy the charger in Ireland/UK if you don't want to have to use an adapter.

Amazon.co.uk for stg£7

Littlewoods for €10

Not sure how much in Gamestop but should be similar.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,267 ✭✭✭kc66

If you are not in a hurry - less than €4 for a charger

Advertisement