Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Reflexology

Options
  • 27-10-2012 11:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,582 ✭✭✭

Hey guys,

Just wondering has anyone tried reflexology for fertility? And what were your experiences?

Thanks xxx

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,495 ✭✭✭bobskii

I went in to give blood at the start of the year,ended up having to tell the nurse why i was on clonmid etc,she recommended i have refloxology,she had been a midwife for years and had her own experience with infertility,she said it was great for destressing your mind and body.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,073 ✭✭✭Rubberlegs

Hi there. I had been trying to conceive for roughly a year. I began to go to reflexology for stress, after losing my Dad, and mentioned I was trying to conceive. The lady worked on the part of my foot that was linked to blood flow in the womb region ( I think). Whether it was coincidence or not, I was pregnant within 2-3 months:). I firmly believe that it helped me anyway..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,582 ✭✭✭stickybean

Hey girls, went for this last night,have to say it was brilliant. Very relaxing, I know I drifted of a couple of times. The therapist said I was very stressed, but have to say slept like a baby after wards.

Going back next week - will keep you posted :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,073 ✭✭✭Rubberlegs

Hi again, yes it's absolutely amazing isn't it:). I can remember almost falling asleep too. Anything that destresses is bound to be a help. Best of luck with it anyway:)

Advertisement