Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Possible Famous Male Spotted

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 378 ✭✭I_smell_fear

Soo hot he had to open some buttons of his shirt! He looks quite pale/sickly there, maybe he does have a bit of a temperature

• Registered Users Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭elefant

Also in The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo.

He's pretty famous.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Stellan is a great actor. Hope he enjoys Galway.

damn that was my next guess!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,383 ✭✭✭fergiesfolly

Must stop interneting and start watchin some movies. Don't recognise the guy at all.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 865 ✭✭✭FlashD

Must stop interneting and start watchin some movies. Don't recognise the guy at all.

How dya mean you don't know him.

CMON! its Stellan Skarsgard.

He's been in a whole heap of stuff.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stellan_Skarsg%C3%A5rd

• Registered Users Posts: 501 ✭✭✭Aiel

Thought i seen British golfer Colin Montgomerie in town on Tuesday.Hes tall(big) and grey haired

• Registered Users Posts: 3,456 ✭✭✭fishy fishy

OP - Galway gets its fair share of hollywood types and celebrities. The only difference is that nobody gives a curse about them - must be a west of ireland, Galway, attitude (which I quite like). People don't actually care which celebrity (loosely used) walks up and down the town. We've have plenty, we'll have plenty more. Maybe they come here because they don't get hassled. They're the same as everyone else at the end of the day. No biggie. Nobody cares.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,505 ✭✭✭ArtyC

FlashD wrote: »
    How dya mean you don't know him.

CMON! its Stellan Skarsgard.

He's been in a whole heap of stuff.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stellan_Skarsg%C3%A5rd

Don't know him
    Either!!! Ooops

• Administrators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,947 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Neyite

fifi234ie wrote: »
    His son is hot!
    image.jpg

Alexander Sasgard is his son???

Well Hell-lo Stellan, How you doin??:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,728 ✭✭✭dilallio

Yet another famous person in town.
    Big Joe Joyce spotted in Salthill yesterday.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,705 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

Grey haired 50 something's ...
    Harrison Ford,Richard Gere,Tim Allen?

71/63/60

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 39 Imperial_Ldn

james cromwell from babe

• Registered Users Posts: 2,144 ✭✭✭mrsdewinter

Wait. Nothing about Zachary Quinto? He posted a picture of himself beside a Fleadh poster to instagram - and then uploaded a video where he retraces his old journey to work (Java's).
    Somebody must have met him...

• Registered Users Posts: 7,953 ✭✭✭_Whimsical_

Tigger wrote: »
    71/63/60

Ah but everyone knows "50 something" as a description based on looks means they could be anywhere between 45-75 in reality. Sad but it's true.

Also, someone knows their celeb ages! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 875 ✭✭✭JohnFalstaff

Ah but everyone knows "50 something" as a description based on looks means they could be anywhere between 45-75 in reality. Sad but it's true.

Also, someone knows their celeb ages! :)

Well Tim Allen was 59 when the thread was originally posted...

• Registered Users Posts: 17,912 ✭✭✭✭Eeden

Wait. Nothing about Zachary Quinto? He posted a picture of himself beside a Fleadh poster to instagram - and then uploaded a video where he retraces his old journey to work (Java's).

someone I know saw him at the fleadh tonight - he was producer for the 'surprise movie' and will be around for a day or two, apparently.

• Registered Users Posts: 501 ✭✭✭Aiel

Thought i seen Jake Gyllenhaal walking down Druid's Lane yesterday. I walked past him and just glanced and then looked again when i thought i recognised him.If it was'nt him it was his stunt double:).

• Registered Users Posts: 6,850 ✭✭✭FouxDaFaFa

I was at the "surprise" film that turned out to be Robert Redford's "All is Lost", which Quinto produced. He came on stage to introduce it and mentioned that it had only been publicly screened once before at Cannes, so it was quite the coup for the Fleadh.

He'll be around for a screening and Q&A of "Margin Call" on Saturday and I believe he is doing an acting masterclass too.

Been a fan of him ever since his "Heroes" days. Seems like a nice guy and was obviously happy to be back in Galway after such a long time.

BO60ikOCEAAXY9Q.jpg

Advertisement