Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

My HP Pavillion PC (Upgradable) ???

Options
  • 28-10-2012 1:13am
    Registered Users Posts: 37

Hello all,

I have a HP Pavillion PC for the last 6+ years and it is starting to become quite slow,and can take a while to perform simple tasks.

I have been thinking of building a new PC,but I would to know if it is possible or moreso viable to upgrade my existing PC.

I have been advised that if I was to upgrade components in my PC,that others would need to be upgraded aswell as the new components would be to powerful for the old PC to handle,and would eventually burn something out.

Can anyone offer any advice on this issue?

The model is HP Pavillion t3245.uk

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,258 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

I believe you can upgrade memory from 1GB to 4GB.

• Registered Users Posts: 37 BikerTech

Ok cool, Thanks

Do you know if any other parts of the computer can be upgraded or wold it be better to build a new one and put this one out to pasture.

Advertisement